• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
    You live around burleson?
    Arlington

Comment

• Just got back from cabelas in Allen. They have a an 8 foot section of shelf. Of 308. Remington they had rem 20rd box $19. And a shitload of the CBC 50rd box

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• can i steal this pic for facebook? i wont say where you got it, just let people know its available some where, and they shouldn't be gouged.

Comment

• Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
          can i steal this pic for facebook? i wont say where you got it, just let people know its available some where, and they shouldn't be gouged.
          Pleas do. I hate Price Gouging.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• oh the 50 round box was $42

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Pricey, but they show to have some. Might take forever to get it though.
              I have used this and it is good ammo.
              http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...0rds-223a.html
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• ^^^My favorite brand! i use the 77 gr polymer tip in a 1/7 twist, quarter size grouping at 200 yards. wish i could find more, im down to my last thousand lol

Comment

• We almost need a list of people who want to be PM'd about (what) ammo deals.. You know so jack-asses don't go buy up the whole lot only to resell.
                  WRX

Comment

• Walmart in rockwall has Winchester white box 100 rnd 40 s&w. Had around 8 box's at noon. Also some 7.62x39
                    Last edited by 01yz2nv; 04-07-2013, 08:21 PM.
                    "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                    http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                    Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                    Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                    http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                    www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                    sigpic

Comment

• Duncanville walmart only has 7mm and 270..and one box of 380

Comment

• glad I'm not really having this problem where I live.. apparently our academy is the number 1 selling guns and ammo academy so it gets stocked with stuff everyday. As long as I show up before 5pm I can buy pretty much anything I want. One box at a time that is.
                        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                          glad I'm not really having this problem where I live.. apparently our academy is the number 1 selling guns and ammo academy so it gets stocked with stuff everyday. As long as I show up before 5pm I can buy pretty much anything I want. One box at a time that is.
                          I need 22! Hook a brother up! I will gladly take 10 bulk packs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                            I need 22! Hook a brother up! I will gladly take 10 bulk packs.
                            Bulk packs is about the only thing I don't see. I see little 50 round packs of winchester for $3-4. The workers claim they get them, but everyone buys them up usually by 9am.

9mm and 40mm comes in stock about once a week, then disappears after a day or two.

380 is pretty common

2.23/5.56 is normally always stocked for a box of 20 for 9.99. They weren't this weekend though.

Always have 7.62 wolf/tula/monarch for 5.99.

Everything else is pretty much kept in stock. I even found some .25 auto for that POS I bought a month ago.
                            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Picked up some 5.56 green tip at GT Distributors in Dallas on Saturday, they had metal ammo cans with 440rds for $215. It was limited to 1 can per customer.

Originally posted by soap View Post
                              Just got back from cabelas in Allen. They have a an 8 foot section of shelf. Of 308. Remington they had rem 20rd box $19. And a shitload of the CBC 50rd box
                              They still had that same 308 on Sunday
                              Last edited by GrayStangGT; 04-08-2013, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• FYI, I've had 100% success using the Walmart App to find ammo. Check out this link for a brief description. http://slickdeals.net/f/5940390-Usin...e-to-Find-AMMO

Comment

Working...
                                X