Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piers Morgan is going to be live tonight in Katy, Texas at Tatical Firearms

I am not looking forward to this.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

To spread more 2ndA hate?
    2004 Suzuki DL650
    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Just heard they are allowing an audience.

I live within 10 minutes of the place.
      "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

He'll be debating Texas AG Greg Abbott.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          He'll be debating Texas AG Greg Abbott.
          I might actually tune in to that....

Naw. I'll wait til I can see it online so I don't give him any ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            I might actually tune in to that....

Naw. I'll wait til I can see it online so I don't give him any ratings.
            You'd be better off watching on TV that has no way of collecting information than clicking on a an internet link.

Comment

Recording the late broadcast. I hate the fucker, but will be interesting to see what G. Abbott says. I also want to see the audience throw rotten tomatoes at him.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

damn...although Piers Morgan is a fucking douche, i will give him props for coming to Texas to spit his hateorade about guns and such. will definitely be tuning in to watch. Hopefully A.G. Abbott will not make as ass of himself.

only thing better is if Redcoat Morgan would come to Dallas area for a show. That fucker should be grateful, knowing he would be eating Bratwurst and speaking German right now if not for the U.S.
                sigpic

Comment

Isn't this guy the "King" of the statement "No one NEEDS semi-auto rifles"?

Hell, No one NEEDS personal automobiles.

A lot more people killed in automobile accidents every year than by semi-auto rifles, and the "state" could provide perfectly acceptable bus and rail transportation.

(The left would love it.... Think of how "green" everything would be... LOL)

This can be said for almost anything...

The guy is a tool....

Comment

Now Piers is Badmouthing Football

Yes the author of the piece misspelled the Ravens and god I hope Piers was kidding about being a Cowboys Fan.

Piers Morgan sparks fan rage after complaining about the Super Bowl trophy
                    February 4, 2013 | 6:32 am
                    Charlie Spiering
                    Commentary Staff Writer
                    The Washington Examiner
                    Email Author @charliespiering Charlie on FB

Piers Morgan sparks fan rage after complaining about the Super Bowl trophy

As the Lombardi trophy was presented to the Baltimore Ravans last night, they were declared as the “World Champions” for the year in football.

That sparked a pithy remark from CNN’s Piers Morgan, who took to Twitter to complain about the title.

“Got to laugh at Ravens being declared ‘World Champions’ of a competition only American teams enter," Morgan wrote.
                    That drew the ire from fans who criticized the British broadcaster for his remarks.

“You should start the first British NFL team and change that,” tweeted one user. “Would be nice to see u do something besides complain.”
                    Another user added, “Any time England’s team wants to come and play they are welcome to challenge…something tells me they might just concede.”

Earlier in the evening, Morgan admitted that he was cheering for the San Francisco 49ers, although he was really a “Dallas Cowboys fan.”
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                      although he was really a “Dallas Cowboys fan.”
                      Says it all right there... LOL

(Gotta get my digs in when I can...)

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                        Isn't this guy the "King" of the statement "No one NEEDS semi-auto rifles"?
                        Hell, No one NEEDS personal automobiles.
                        A lot more people killed in automobile accidents every year than by semi-auto rifles, and the "state" could provide perfectly acceptable bus and rail transportation.
                        (The left would love it.... Think of how "green" everything would be... LOL)
                        This can be said for almost anything...
                        The guy is a tool....
                        I agree....the same argument could be made about tobacco as well for instance. How much money could be saved from healthcare and many lives could be saved if tobacco alone was wiped off the planet?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                          Says it all right there... LOL

(Gotta get my digs in when I can...)
                          Hey dig away....I dont mind if Krazy Kris and his b/f Geor dig on the Cowboys, I just do not want a tool bag like Piers to be one.
                          sigpic

Comment

What channel is this being broadcast on?
                            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

See an inn.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                              X