Piers Morgan is going to be live tonight in Katy, Texas at Tatical Firearms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gracias
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Hopefully Toll Booth Willie takes a Louisville faawkin slugger to his faawkin head.

Comment

I think Piers is a bit scared or something....he seems more cordial and polite actually letting the guy respond to his questions. Before he would be interrupting and arguing on his show with previous folks when talking about guns.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
          What channel is this being broadcast on?
          Its on CNN, watching it now.

Comment

Anyone with a decent DSL or better high speed internet can watch this streaming. Just finished watching this douche fire an AR15, then a full auto AR/M16, then the M2 full auto (he just fired Im guessing was at least a thousand bucks worth of ammo in 2 minutes). At least while in the firing room he seems to be rather reserved in what he says to the range owner).

Comment

Still asking his leftist, leading questions......

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Hopefully Toll Booth Willie takes a Louisville faawkin slugger to his faawkin head.
                Fuck you, you fuckin' uppity bitch! I'll fuckin' fuck you and all of your lesbian fish-eatin' friends in front of your fuckin' mothers!
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Damn Piers is a fucking moron....pulling a video clip of the NRA head honcho 14yrs ago saying schools should be totally free gun zones. This video he showed was right around the time of Coloumbine. Ben Fergueson tried to counter his argument, but typical Piers fashion did not want to hear any of it because Piers knew he was about to lose the argument.
                  sigpic

Comment

I was waiting on one of them to point out the error in "pulling a 360"....

I haven't ever really watched Piers but he is a tool...

Comment

Holy damn Ted Nugent tore into his ass!!!! I thought Pierce was gonna cry.

Comment

Ted Nugent pwnd Piers, but Piers did not want to hear any of it as usual.

I also liked the guy at the start of Piers show from the shooting gallery. he showed what a true responsible gun owner looks like.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ted is awesome, well spoken, knows the facts and doesn't take any shit.

Comment

Another homerun by Nugent
                            03 cobra

Comment

It just boggles my mind how he keeps getting beat down and still comes back acting like a fool. And to think he replaced Larry King, what a waste.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing this on Youtube when it becomes available.
                                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X