Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 ccw under $500 - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ccw under $500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccw under $500

what's the best compact or subcompact gun for poor people? I kinda like the s&w sd40ve, what do y'all recommend I look at? what should I stay away from? pros and cons.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

M&P Shield.

Comment

well fuck i should change the title to something about ARs..
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Someone in the barter thread had a springfield xd9sc. I have a 40sc and love it. Not sure what pricing is like right now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I have an S&W SD40VE and it is a lot of fun to shoot. Damn thing will shoot just about anything. Never had any issues with FTF or FTE either. I bought mine for around $300 NIB when I was in GA. I think they MSRP for $379 now.
          Originally posted by SEB
          ,,, You are just faster then me.

DOS LOCOS RACING

JUSTTHEDRIVER is my HERO! .000 Reaction Time 11/12/06

Comment

Ruger Lc9

Comment

LC9

Sorry I don't keep Dr. Pepper at the house any more.

Comment

For the price of that LC9 you could buy about 10 Lorcin .380's, and as a side benefit you will become an expert at field stripping, cleaning and lubing it..and might learn gunsmithing. AND you can have 2 of them for everyplace you want to hide them so if 1 doesnt work you will have a backup available

Comment

I like my LCP .380. But super small and light. Here it is with my wife's TCP

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I have very large hands. I'm a pretty big guy. 6'4" 255lbs. I have never shot a subcompact. I want to go somewhere I can try out a few guns.. just seeing what you guys recommend.
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by 93WHITELXCOUPE View Post
                      I have an S&W SD40VE and it is a lot of fun to shoot. Damn thing will shoot just about anything. Never had any issues with FTF or FTE either. I bought mine for around $300 NIB when I was in GA. I think they MSRP for $379 now.
                      what's ftp and fte?
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I really like the Kel-Tec PF-9. Do not mess up and buy the P-11. The trigger on the P-11 sucks the lord's own dick.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                          what's ftp and fte?
                          FTF is fail to fire FTE if fail to eject. IMO don't get an sd40. Find a used gen 3 G23

Edit:if you want 9mm the g19s work too
                          Last edited by Guest; 02-10-2013, 11:37 PM.

Comment

what's the best compact or subcompact gun for poor people? I kinda like the s&w sd40ve, what do y'all recommend I look at? what should I stay away from? pros and cons.
                            Now for an honest answer...I debated the LC9 vs. PF9 for several weeks and handled/fired both. The LC9 certainly has the better fit/finish and feels like a significantly better gun in the hands. The LC9 is a little heavier and has slightly less recoil. The PF9...while not AS pretty as the LC9..is roughly 100 bucks cheaper and its LACK of a manual safety is why I chose it. Both have a fairly long and stiff trigger...and while many people feel a gun is unsafe without a manual safety..I believe nobody with any common sense is going to have an accidental discharge with the PF9 if they carry properly. On the flip side...I know a lot of people carry their CCW with the safety engaged...or sometimes might accidentally put the safety on while carrying...unless you have lightning fast reflexes and practice frequently...I don't want to have to mess with flipping a manual safety off in the split second that I might need the gun to save my life. Carry PROPERLY and it won't be an issue.

Comment

what's ftp and fte?
                              ftp=fuck the police

However FTF=Failure to Fire
                              FTE=Failure to Eject

Comment

Working...
                              X