No announcement yet.

SPIKES GROUP BUY Q & A's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! Sioooooo looking forward to this!!!!
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Awesome news, my LPK arrived from PSA just last night.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• sweet...now it's time to start buying the upper parts.

Comment

• I'm looking for one more as well. Spider if possible. Shoot me a PM if anyone has an extra.

Comment

• I thought really hard about selling some of mine, but I have decided to keep them all. Suck it, gents.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Hell yeah! Thanks again to everyone involved!!

Comment

• I am curious as to why so many people want to buy when you can go online right now and buy them. If someone was going to sell, I assume they would want to make at least $20 or why bother. At that price (about $88) you can buy them online.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
                  I am curious as to why so many people want to buy when you can go online right now and buy them. If someone was going to sell, I assume they would want to make at least $20 or why bother. At that price (about $88) you can buy them online.
                  I think the idea is, if anyone wants out from under them, they'd take them. It'd be tough to get them for $68 delivered.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• if anyone wants to get rid of one for a little profit I'd take one.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      I think the idea is, if anyone wants out from under them, they'd take them. It'd be tough to get them for $68 delivered.
                      For the $68 id buy another 10 on top of the ones I have coming, heh. I think people would be foolish to sell them at that.

Comment

• I will have a fully assembled poly lower for sale after I pick mine up
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          This.
                          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                            I will have a fully assembled poly lower for sale after I pick mine up
                            How much
                            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• I'll keep my paltry two. I have no plans for them other than to just have them.

Comment

• Where is a Spikes Punisher available online for less than $80????
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X