No announcement yet.

SPIKES GROUP BUY Q & A's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really excited to pick up my 3 lowers. Wishing it was 6 though.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
    -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
      For the $68 id buy another 10 on top of the ones I have coming, heh. I think people would be foolish to sell them at that.
      I think it could be viewed as a little dishonest for folks to speculate within the group buy like that. I couldn't do that to the group. If someone else does, fine. I don't have go around chiseling people for a few bucks here and there to make my living, so it doesn't make sense to do it here.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• anyone know where the spread sheet is? I can't remember which ones I picked.

Comment

• Originally posted by MULEY4X4 View Post
          anyone know where the spread sheet is? I can't remember which ones I picked.
          Please review the spread sheet to insure your order is correct. Any changes that need to be made please post up or PM me. Zach https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApxBMmZFFL9pdHpNM3JFMzNfNU5LMURnWlQyeG1rZ3c&output=html
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by MULEY4X4 View Post
            anyone know where the spread sheet is? I can't remember which ones I picked.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...3c&output=html

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
              I think it could be viewed as a little dishonest for folks to speculate within the group buy like that. I couldn't do that to the group. If someone else does, fine. I don't have go around chiseling people for a few bucks here and there to make my living, so it doesn't make sense to do it here.
              Half of this forum was ripping off the other half for the first half of this year.

I have no intention to sell anything, so it does not matter to me; however, if you spent the money, then waited 8 months, then took time out of your day to pick these things up (prob 2+ hours for me living in Dallas) and pay the ffl fees, I am sure you will want more than to break even. If people have no perception of value for their time, then I guess that is their prerogative.

Anyway, I am not interested in arguing. I just think it would be silly to sell them for way under market after this long of a wait.

Comment

• damn, darrenm balling with 29 lowers. you trying to retire on those? lol

anybody know what's up with the psa blemished lowers? are they really dinged up or what?

Comment

• Sure wish I had the money to get in on this, I was kicking myself for not being able to buy more than one at the time...little did I realize that I should have at least bought that one...lol

I will go ahead and jump on the bandwagon here, if anyone is selling one (1), I sure would like a chance to grab it...at a fair price of course. I also would be willing to meet in the Metro-mess area.

Chris
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    anybody know what's up with the psa blemished lowers? are they really dinged up or what?
                    I had a couple delivered last month their blemish was the anodizing looked like it had a brusk stroke in it. The only effected area was on the area where the trigger prodrudes from the lower. I would attach a picture but its so minor I cant get a picture that shows it.
                    "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• I saw all the lowers Saturday, there is a shitload of them.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        I saw all the lowers Saturday, there is a shitload of them.
                        Is it memorizing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
                          Is it memorizing?
                          Lol
                          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Been coming in and out. Are they available for pick up now?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              I saw all the lowers Saturday, there is a shitload of them.
                              Was it good for you?
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Below are instructions on how to schedule a time to pick up your receivers.

Go to the link below and it will allow you to select a time to pick them up. It also has our address if you are not familiar with where I am located. When you schedule an appointment choose the option for "Group Buy Pick Up" so I will know you are part of the group buy. Also, I will only transfer to those that are listed on the official group buy spreadsheet so if you have sold yours then please make arrangements with me prior.

Finally, I only accepted cash or check.

If you have a question or need to contact me please email me at jeff@livetoshoot.com. PLEASE do not send me a PM because I won't always be where I can reply to PMs.

Make an Appointment

Comment

Working...
                                X