No announcement yet.

SPIKES GROUP BUY Q & A's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So why can't we get the Parley/Argh/Plunder bullet markings on the Pirate lower? I love that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
      I ordered 10 followed by another 5 and haven't received a word...
      Last group buy I ordered 14 and had them show up at my work to question me. Wasn't a big deal as they were two nice looking lady's they just asked why'd I bought so many my response was basically cause I can and it was a superb deal and I had planned multiple upper configurations. They explained that anything above four is a POSSIBLE red flag and depending you could expect a visit just becareful what you say and how you say it is my advice to anyone.

Btw question on the group buy can we make sure that these are in no way identified as a rifle during the transfer?

Comment

LOL I was about to lick my envelope and realized MO or cash only. Off to the post office but mine will be in the mail.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by chevyhater01 View Post

Btw question on the group buy can we make sure that these are in no way identified as a rifle during the transfer?
          Ah, making an AR pistol huh? I might want to do that as well...anyone have a answer on this question?

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
            Ah, making an AR pistol huh? I might want to do that as well...anyone have a answer on this question?
            I already have a lower for that but I just like to make sure the options are open for anyone else its always nice to have that flexibility to build pistol up front then SBR later.

Comment

Also along these lines does anybody know how these lowers are marked as far as caliber goes? How significant is the marking in a legal sense if I want to build a .300 or some other caliber?
              "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
              -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

cal. makes no difference.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Last group buy I ordered 14 and had them show up at my work to question me. Wasn't a big deal as they were two nice looking lady's they just asked why'd I bought so many my response was basically cause I can and it was a superb deal and I had planned multiple upper configurations. They explained that anything above four is a POSSIBLE red flag and depending you could expect a visit just becareful what you say and how you say it is my advice to anyone.

That info will take place at the FFL upon pickup I believe? I'll check into this and get you an answer.

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                  Also along these lines does anybody know how these lowers are marked as far as caliber goes? How significant is the marking in a legal sense if I want to build a .300 or some other caliber?
                  These lowers will be listed as "multi" caliber.
                  The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

Spike's built my current lower in house and every pic I've seen and the one I own it's clearly marked under the emblems Cal: Multi

I havenin't see it asked yet but is there a reason we don't get the option to color fill for a fee? I'm guessing no one else cares or it was a delivery time issue?

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post

they should be marked "cal:multi"

nothing illegal about having something marked as one caliber but firing another. FYI, always read the barrel, never the receiver.

Comment

Just put the cashier's check in the mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Veight7 View Post
                          Spike's built my current lower in house and every pic I've seen and the one I own it's clearly marked under the emblems Cal: Multi

I havenin't see it asked yet but is there a reason we don't get the option to color fill for a fee? I'm guessing no one else cares or it was a delivery time issue?
                          This
                          Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Veight7 View Post
                            its faster easier and cheaper to do that yourself,

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                              How do you do it? I always used Crayon ( I know..lame) but I wonder if there is an easier way.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                                Do you use Duracoat? Or is the something else for it? I just gave them the $10 extra last time I ordered from them. The wasn't a back log 3 years ago though

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

Working...
                                X