SPIKES GROUP BUY Q & A's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Veight7 View Post
    Spike's built my current lower in house and every pic I've seen and the one I own it's clearly marked under the emblems Cal: Multi

I havenin't see it asked yet but is there a reason we don't get the option to color fill for a fee? I'm guessing no one else cares or it was a delivery time issue?
    I didn't include it because I would have some that wanted certain lowers color filled and other not & to be honest, I didn't want to try and keep up with another option. You can do it yourself and I felt it only added room for error if I added it.
    The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

Fair enough. Was worth asking apparently I wasn't the only one wondering.

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

testors enamel paint, a small brush, and something to clean off excess.

heres a link from arf
        Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

heres a link from arf
          Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.

god bless.
          This. There is no point in paying somebody $10 each to do it when you can buy all the shit for that much and do dozens.
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Thanks Elvis good into there

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

heres a link from arf

god bless.
              Thank you sir!!

Though, I guess if it was important enough someone would have had the great idea to Google it...lol
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

will they hold the entire order until they can all be filled at once? If we are talking 300+ we may have to wait a long time as they fill smaller orders.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                  will they hold the entire order until they can all be filled at once? If we are talking 300+ we may have to wait a long time as they fill smaller orders.
                  Read the group buy post. Everything will ship as ONE order with a projected lead time of 8-12mo.
                  The Daily

Comment

Jimbo, Venix, and myself didn't make it onto the google docs page. Thanks for getting this together guys!

Comment

Originally posted by 86silverbullett View Post
                      Jimbo, Venix, and myself didn't make it onto the google docs page. Thanks for getting this together guys!
                      Sorry about that. Has been updated.
                      The Daily

Comment

For the guys with FFL questions, I believe that all of these should be registered as "other." That would save time for the FFL and everyone involved. Other means just that, other. So you can build a rifle, pistol, hammer, slingshot, whatever you want.

Is there a discount for buying 10? I see many at $650. If so, I will get the other 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                          For the guys with FFL questions, I believe that all of these should be registered as "other." That would save time for the FFL and everyone involved. Other means just that, other. So you can build a rifle, pistol, hammer, slingshot, whatever you want.

Is there a discount for buying 10? I see many at $650. If so, I will get the other 4.
                          No discount, Im not real sure how that happened. Thanks for catching it.
                          The Daily

Comment

Guys, I may be sitting this one out. As much as I would love to pick up 10, I just don't see it in the cards.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

So there's no chance of a pin up girl?

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                                Guys, I may be sitting this one out. As much as I would love to pick up 10, I just don't see it in the cards.
                                We all know how it is for the wife to have us by the balls every once in awhil.

Seriously though, no sweat. I'm sure there will be other buys to come along.

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                So there's no chance of a pin up girl?
                                Is this a serious question?
                                The Daily

Comment

Working...
                                X