Army Awards New M4/M4A1 Contract to FN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    Damn Keith, after having done all the stuff you have done and shot all the stuff you have shot I am seriously surprised that you are even the slightest bit interested in normal pistols and rifles. It's like a formula one driver trying to get his jollies off in a Cobalt SS, lol.
    It comes down to what the pocket book can handle. All that was OPA (other peoples ammo). The best kind to shoot.

Good new is though. my role is about to be descoped and i am going back to the work I did before 2011 started. Back to the small bases and FOBs to start closing them down. Maybe I can finally get some videos of me having a good time again. This desk work sucks.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Fucking awesome dude. I expect a video of you firing an AT4 dude, that would be the shit.

That being said, when you coming on down to visit? Thought we were meeting up in Perth dude?
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        Fucking awesome dude. I expect a video of you firing an AT4 dude, that would be the shit.

That being said, when you coming on down to visit? Thought we were meeting up in Perth dude?
        I highly doubt big Army will let me throw an AT4 empty tube downrange much less fire a live one. They are pretty expensive. Would be nice if they want to expend them so they don't have to ship 'em back to the states though.

My April trip is gonna be a quick turn and burn to the US for 9 days and back. Things are changing rapidly here and I don't want to get left behind.

My mission though is to fire a Carl Gustav.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Good ole' Carl Gustav. Well, if you don't get your paws on an AT-4 I have a Swedish Mauser that bears his name
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
          X