No announcement yet.

DFWMustangs.net AK build party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can pitch in some cash to whoever to help with tool costs.
    "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
    http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
    Factory Five MK4 Cobra
    Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
    http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
    www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
    sigpic

Comment

• Does anyone have a parkerizing setup or did everyone just want to chip in and get the chemicals?

Comment

• So what's the estimated date on this?
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
          Does anyone have a parkerizing setup or did everyone just want to chip in and get the chemicals?
          I don't mind chipping in on chemicals if someone knows how to properly do it. I'd prefer the parkerizing that's darker and looks black. If we don't have enough to get that done then I was going to just get my shit duracoated.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I'm not going to park an AK, they get too beat up and I like being able to quickly repair them. All my friends that build AK's in high volume either duracoat or spray paint them.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              Ah shit, I had ordered those too.
              We shouldnt be short on gauges then.. where did you order yours from?
              "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• I'm ordering the AK-74 parts kit 5 July. They are $250 plus tax. For those interested please PM me how many you want and have money to me by 3 July as I figure that should allow enough time to scrounge up the moolah. They will be Bulgarian AK-74 parts kit, fixed stocks. Like most parts kits there is no barrel and no receiver. I've been told most have matching number but it's not guaranteed.

So far the following have said they want one:
                motoman 1x
                Mach1run 1x
                Homemade 1x
                Mr_Fiux 1x
                Last edited by phaux; 06-17-2013, 04:46 PM.

Comment

I'm ordering the AK-74 parts kit 5 July. They are $250 plus tax. For those interested please PM me how many you want and have money to me by 3 July as I figure that should allow enough time to scrounge up the moolah. They will be Bulgarian AK-74 parts kit, fixed stocks. Like most parts kits there is no barrel and no receiver. I've been told most have matching number but it's not guaranteed.

So far the following have said they want one:
                  motoman 1x
                  Mach1run 1x
                  Homemade 2x
                  Well shit, I thought these were going to be 47 Kits.
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    Well shit, I thought these were going to be 47 Kits.
                    Fraid not, haven't been able to source any of those for a reasonable price. Unfortunately I don't think kit prices are going to come back down to where they used to be and I'm not willing to pay $350-$400 for a kit. If you want me to take you off let me know.

Comment

• phaux can you sign me up for one please?
                      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                        phaux can you sign me up for one please?
                        Will do.

Also depending on the amount that are ordered I should be able to get them a little cheaper than the $250.

Comment

• What we need is a number of 47 kits that are wanted and group buy this thing...
                          "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• Originally posted by homemade View Post
                            what we need is a number of 47 kits that are wanted and group buy this thing...

this

Comment

Fraid not, haven't been able to source any of those for a reasonable price. Unfortunately I don't think kit prices are going to come back down to where they used to be and I'm not willing to pay $350-$400 for a kit. If you want me to take you off let me know.
                              Let me get back to you on that. Not sure if my budget will allow it with a recent trip to the hospital that I made.

Comment

• How about anyone wanting a 47 stamped kit for $300 sends me a pm by friday so I can get on the phone and work something out? If $300 is too steap then tell me what we are willing to pay.

Not saying I can get a kit for that but I wont bring back an offer for anymore than that. You arent committed, just trying to get a realistic estimate to negotiate with. As well, we can push this thing out however long it takes.
                                Last edited by Homemade; 06-17-2013, 08:52 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Working...
                                X