X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
    What area are you in Dave?

David
    I live in The Colony, TX, in between Plano and Lewisville.

Comment

• Originally posted by dnchrist View Post
      I live in The Colony, TX, in between Plano and Lewisville.
      If Keith were to host another one, it would be quite a drive for you (Haslet)

David

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
        If Keith were to host another one, it would be quite a drive for you (Haslet)

David
        I dont think we are doing it at Keith's place. Something about moving too many tools or something.

Comment

• I'll bring the bbq.
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
            I'll bring the bbq.
            If I have enough notice, I can smoke a brisket.

I have ordered a set of rivet jaws for my Harbor Freight bolt cutter

I have received my front trunnion press fixture. I have a nice matching numbers kit with underfolder.

I have ordered my trunnions, but the Henderson Defense 80% receiver I wanted is out of stock.

http://www.hendersondefense.com/stor...ver-16p362.htm

Comment

If I have enough notice, I can smoke a brisket.

I have ordered a set of rivet jaws for my Harbor Freight bolt cutter

I have received my front trunnion press fixture. I have a nice matching numbers kit with underfolder.

I have ordered my trunnions, but the Henderson Defense 80% receiver I wanted is out of stock.

http://www.hendersondefense.com/stor...ver-16p362.htm
              Last time I did ribs and turkey, so I could dig some brisket.
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Haslet is a fair ways, but not a deal breaker.

What do you use for receivers?

Do you have the equipment to bend your own?

Are you buying rivet kits in quantity to get a price break? I've never been to a build, so I'm very curious on what I need to be doing to prepare...

Comment

• I forgot to mention, I have a 220v spot welder.

Comment

• Guys, if I was to host again, it might be until after the first of the year. Our R&R schedule is getting tighter and tighter and harder to plan in advance for. I have no idea when I will be home after this trip.

Along that line, I leave very early tomorrow for Dubai, then 5 days in Dubai, then fly home for a few hours and catch a flight to Mexico for a week. By the time that is over, I will only have 7 days in the US before I come back to Afg.

I think if Chris (phaux) has any receivers left over, I may pick up one to try my hand at an AK build.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Safe travels Keith!
                      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Is anyone familiar with this company and it's 80% receiver? It looks like a good deal at level 3 for $45 if it's legit, but it looks pretty iffy.....

http://resistancearms.com/

Resistance Arms, LLC
                        1750 Hwy. 160 West Suite 101-182
                        Fort Mill, S.C. 29708
                        Info@resistancearms.com
                        1-800-307-1151
                        Last edited by dnchrist; 10-20-2013, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• Dead Air

Hello...... Is this mike on?.......

Comment

Hello...... Is this mike on?.......
                            10 posts, 8 of which are made in a thread about a build party.

Suggestion:
                            start your own thread with your questions in the post above.
                            get out and meet other board members...this is after all a car forum, we just happen to love our guns too.
                            might want to make some acquaintances here to vouch for you before they try and put a date on this build thread. The addresses to which are usually reserved to people who we know or someone can vouch for. I have hosted 3 of these and not a single person got my address without them being a long standing member or having someone vouch for them for me.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• The trick to going to Keith's house is to only take $20-$30 worth of ammo. Any more than that and he will notice.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• LOL

David

Comment

Working...
                                X