No announcement yet.

DFWMustangs.net AK build party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my search for AK barrels I've been in contact with ESS and Green Mountain.

Unfortunately ESS which has amazing dealer pricing is not running any machines for AK barrels as they're slammed with AR orders and running all their machines to pump those out. They said they don't foresee producing any until at least the fall and that's if they can get more equipment.

Green Mountain on the other hand is actively producing AK barrels. My price to yall would be $125/each plus whatever shipping would be and tax. They are chrome lined and parkerized. The minimum order is 5 barrels. These retail at Midway and other sites for around $150

Comment

• So... Now that some sites are starting to churn out more parts kits, is this coming to be a reality?
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
        So... Now that some sites are starting to churn out more parts kits, is this coming to be a reality?
        I am ready to put this 47 together.

Comment

• I really wanna a folding 47 kit
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
            I really wanna a folding 47 kit
            That's easy to find. I'll bet Apex has a kit right now.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• To all those bought tools. I've got a handful of kits, barrels and everything I need to build out some of these. Was going to see if yall wouldn't mind letting me use the tools to do a trial run and put a handful together for myself.

Comment

• Yes, we need to get all the tools together so we can run a few kits and make sure we have everything we're going to need. I would hate for all of you to come over to build AK's and then we find out we're short a tool, or we need something to finish them.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Anyone want to buy one of my ak's when they are finished?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
                  First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Let me know if you guys need the receiver drilling Jig.

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                    Anyone want to buy one of my ak's when they are finished?

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    FYI, I think this goes without saying since none of us are 07/02 manufacturers - any AK you build is yours for life. You can't sell it.
                    WRX

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                        Let me know if you guys need the receiver drilling Jig.
                        we do, we need every single tool you guys purchased. Don't worry, we won't steal your shit, you can take your tools back with you at the build party.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Hmmmm... I just might know a "person"

< this guy

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Yes, we need to get all the tools together so we can run a few kits and make sure we have everything we're going to need. I would hate for all of you to come over to build AK's and then we find out we're short a tool, or we need something to finish them.
                            Let me know when, I have those gauges ready to go.

Comment

• am i too late for this build as well? Have you guys already ordered the AK kits?

Comment

• Originally posted by MILK View Post
                                am i too late for this build as well? Have you guys already ordered the AK kits?
                                I ordered a handful to build out as a test run. As whole I don't beleive most people have ordered them though.

Comment

Working...
                                X