DFWMustangs.net AK build party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
    Where's the cheap parts kits? I need to buy 3.
    Gotta make sure people read that part again.
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• I just looked, I didnt pass the credit check in order to attend.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Okay guys:

So far we have:
        • Press (phaux)
        • Drill Press (C.J.)
        • Spot welder (phaux)
        • Rail alightment jig (C.J.)
        • Flat bending jig (gat0r)
        • Receiver drilling jig (white88)
        • Trunion Receiver drilling jig (mustang_revival)

What we need:

• Rivet tool (modified large bolt cutters)
        • 7.62x39 go/no-go gauges (?)
        • 5.45X39 go/no-go gauges

Ill take care of the rivet tool. We just need that last jig.

Someone bought go/no-go gauges, who was it?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• FYI, I think this goes without saying since none of us are 07/02 manufacturers - any AK you build is yours for life. You can't sell it.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Do we have any dates in mind yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
              Do we have any dates in mind yet?
              Hey Keith, when are you back, what dates? We can do it at Keith's house, or mine. We just need a drill press and a 20ton press.
              Last edited by CJ; 06-10-2013, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Hey Keith, when are you back, what dates? We can do it at Keith's house, or mine. We just need a drill press and a 20ton press.
                I know it's coming up pretty quick, but he's been talking back and forth about taking a vacation and going up to Canada. So I'll just let Keith respond to that.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  I could be wrong but I think a bunch of people are still looking for parts kits. Thinking we'll still have to plan for later in the year.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• As soon as I can manage to find a steady income I'll be all over this.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      I could be wrong but I think a bunch of people are still looking for parts kits. Thinking we'll still have to plan for later in the year.
                      We're still talking around october.

Comment

• Guys, I think if I host it, it will not be feasible till October right now. I am gonna be home for a few weeks but somewhere in there we are taking a trip. We just haven't made the plans and are trying to be loose this R&R.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Subscribing.

Comment

• We still need those go/no-go gauges?
                            '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                            '13 Dodge Cummins
                            '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Originally posted by white88 View Post
                              We still need those go/no-go gauges?
                              We do as far as I know, I thought someone said they bought the 7.62 ,but no one has owned up to it.

Comment

• If you post a link and they aren't too expensive I'll buy them, that way we will have everything we need and don't have to wait on last minute BS.
                                '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                                '13 Dodge Cummins
                                '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Working...
                                X