Presidential Firearms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dee View Post
    There is a pretty good following in the long range community over there. I've talked to one guy before asking for data on my 7mm-08AI as he was having one built.
    Oh yeah there is a big gun community here. Its like the USA in that people in the big cities like New York/LA are liberal douchers that think guns are evil, just like people in Sydney/Melboure. However if you go to the rural areas, or I should say less urban areas people are really pro-gun, perhaps because there is so much stuff to shoot.

They are very proud of the guy who won them a Gold medal for shotgun sports in the Sydney Olympics too and there are gun clubs all over the place. Also the Cops here have Smith and Wesson M&P pistols. Kind of odd.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Sounds similar to Canada. I know both Canada and Australia send teams to compete in F class stuff.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
        Sounds similar to Canada. I know both Canada and Australia send teams to compete in F class stuff.
        Indeed. New Zealand however has anomalous gun laws. You can own pretty much anything you want, full auto stuff included.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          Indeed. New Zealand however has anomalous gun laws. You can own pretty much anything you want, full auto stuff included.
          Why the hell didn't you move there?

Comment

Working...
          X