Gen 4 glock owners please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
    they control 68% of total handgun sales. There's a thread on glocktalk about it.
    Link?
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
      Link?
      A forum community dedicated to Glock firearm owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Comment

I can get you one Ben.

It will cost $679 though, I'll cover tax.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          I can get you one Ben.

It will cost $679 though, I'll cover tax.
          Lol
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Ben G View Post
            Lol
            Seriously though, I'll see if I can get you one.

Comment

Seriously though, I'll see if I can get you one.
              Thanks.

I would like the large one.
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

How about a link to the actual thread? All that is a link to the index of recent posts, I don't have time to sort through the BS.

Comment

Can't get it in FDE either.

Comment

Can't get it in FDE either.
                    I'll take what I can get.lol

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                      How about a link to the actual thread? All that is a link to the index of recent posts, I don't have time to sort through the BS.
                      Im sure my time is more valuable than yours, so what makes you think Im wanna do it, junior?

Comment

Im sure my time is more valuable than yours, so what makes you think Im wanna do it, junior?
                        I'm sure your time is valuable, at least to you it is but nobody gives a shit here. I'm more interested in seeing some possible facts to a blank statement that was made with no refrences, except the "I read it on a forum" line. If the post over there is just as bland with no fact base then I can understand why you didn't bother linking it directly. I would love to see how facts were gathered since there is no database kept of weapons sold.

Comment

Considering Glock controls 68% of the gun sales in the US, either people think theyre good looking guns or they dont care what it looks like.
                          Cant send links to stuff people make up in their head. Glock maybe a very common pistol, but Beretta and Colt are just as popular with LE. Glocks are not pretty, they are a product of design: functional and practical. IF you I want something pretty go buy a bracelet.You're also a dumbass and dont post made-up shit.That is all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Either buy the Glock part and have it cerakoted or buy the aftermarket one and smooth it out to your liking.

Comment

Originally posted by ffRich54 View Post
                              Either buy the Glock part and have it cerakoted or buy the aftermarket one and smooth it out to your liking.
                              Glock FDE doesn't match cerakote, just FYI.

Comment

Glock FDE doesn't match cerakote, just FYI.
                                I'm pretty sure something could be mixed up to closely match or maybe not...

Comment

Working...
                                X