No announcement yet.

Colt Competition Relocating to Breckenridge, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW this is awesome news. I hope more companies make the move here to Texas. Any word on Magpul?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
      Who was she married to? I'm pretty sure it was another board member but can't place the name.
      I can't remember what his screen name is but I thought she was married to K.C. or casey... he had a blue Harley that Crash pinstriped.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

KC, I think that's him. Can't remember his screen name but I had talked to them before at a few different parties back in the Canada days.

Comment

KC, I think that's him. Can't remember his screen name but I had talked to them before at a few different parties back in the Canada days.
          Think his wife's name is Rhonda. Leah could tell you.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Who was she married to? I'm pretty sure it was another board member but can't place the name.

Whoever's from Breckenridge, do they sell beer there? Reason I'm asking is that I go camping at PKL alot at the State Park and whenever we need to make a beer run (which has happened a couple of times) we always go all the way to Palo Pinto. Just wondering if Breckenridge is closer to the State Park and if they sell beer there anywhere.
            beer yes, liquor no. The BBB (breckenridge beer barn).
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Think his wife's name is Rhonda. Leah could tell you.
              KC (Built2layframe) and Rhonda (halo/horns).

Comment

Working...
              X