No announcement yet.

Shooting GTG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "suburban legend", Keith the chrono slayer!
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• I wish I could have made it. Nothing more exciting than being surrounded by a bunch of crying toddlers, eating cupcakes, drinking punch, in the sun, while being eaten by mosquitos. Shooting guns is MUCH more fun. Next time I'm in.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        15 days and I will be home for a couple weeks.
        How many days off do you have?
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I shot that fucker good. Only cost me about $8.95 to fix it too. Cheap advertisement for my name. lol
          Lol. Now I can put a screename to the chrono killer.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
            was the ar15 sbr full auto or slide fire?
            neither, it's semi auto
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
              neither, it's semi auto
              wow, i'm tripping. sounded like short bursts at first

Comment

• Before I was unable to attend, I had planned on bringing my slide fire wasr. I wasn't certain it would be welcome though, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                  How many days off do you have?
                  I land on the 25th of June and leave on the 10th of July. Somewhere in there we are gonna take off, I think to Canada for 4-5 days. DiAnn has both weekends and the first week of July off.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• How about July 4th shoot? Its on the 6th.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      How about July 4th shoot? Its on the 6th.
                      I would love to, just not sure if I will be able to pull the day or not. I assume at the river? I will have to wait and ask so she doesn't suspect that I changed my dates to accommodate this shoot in particular. Changing my dates moved my tax year around and means I have to stay till Dec 5th this year vs Oct 5th so there is a little soreness over that right now..

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        How about July 4th shoot? Its on the 6th.
                        So shoot on the 6th?
                        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• No, this one is private invite only. Not at my range.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Guess I'm not cool enough lol
                            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I would love to, just not sure if I will be able to pull the day or not. I assume at the river? I will have to wait and ask so she doesn't suspect that I changed my dates to accommodate this shoot in particular. Changing my dates moved my tax year around and means I have to stay till Dec 5th this year vs Oct 5th so there is a little soreness over that right now..
                              Bah, buy her something pretty and all will be well again.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                                Bah, buy her something pretty and all will be well again.
                                Her ONLY motivation is me home for good. Odd, I know. I would have thought she had enough of my shenanigans when I was home for 9mths last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X