Shooting GTG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Usually Sunday is preferable at my range, but there is an idpa match that day.

Range is in Alvarado near 35W/67.
    CJ, Is your range part of a private club but you can bring friends whenever?

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      CJ, Is your range part of a private club but you can bring friends whenever?
      It's a private range and yes, he can bring guests.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
        It's a private range and yes, he can bring guests.
        Ok, thanks CJ. I was wondering because I wanted to know if you shoot with a guy named Mike Hoiles?

Comment

• Thanks for the good time CJ, sorry I had to leave so soon.
          Nice to put some faces with some names!
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Another thanks to CJ for inviting us out there.

It was nice meeting you guys... we definitely need to do something like this again.

Comment

• Had a good time guys, thanks for the invite CJ, and for letting us shoot all your cool shit!

Comment

• Thanks for everyone coming! I think I counted 13.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Thanks for everyone coming! I think I counted 13.
                  Looks like you guys had a good turn out. Hopefully some people were able to experience some new shit or a new gun they might want to buy. That is what this is all about, education and remove the stigmatism.

I think if I put a shoot together again, in order to come you must bring a new person to guns or someone that either opposes them or is just indifferent.

thanks for the edit. was on the work computer and didn't realize those pics were that big
                  Last edited by KBScobravert; 06-09-2013, 10:56 AM.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• IN!!!
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      Looks like you guys had a good turn out. Hopefully some people were able to experience some new shit or a new gun they might want to buy. That is what this is all about, education and remove the stigmatism.

I think if I put a shoot together again, in order to come you must bring a new person to guns or someone that either opposes them or is just indifferent.
                      It was a great time, and not a bad idea on the bring a newbie thought.

I think most of us got to try something new, and now it's gonna end up costing me lots more money. I've decided I NEED a suppressed .22 and I will NEED a suppressor for my AR. Before yesterday I was blissfully unaware that those items were absolute necessities and now I'm gonna be out another $2k when it's all said and done... I'm sure the snowball won't stop there either.
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Thanks CJ! Had a really good time. Very nice meeting you guys.

I can't decide if I liked the "custom" S&W 500 rounds, which literally felt like someone hitting the middle of your hand with a hammer, the sbr in .300 blackout, or the nicer brother of my ruger 22/45 with can.

Good times for sure, definetly getting a can now, not that I needed more convincing!
                        WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
                            Had a good time guys, thanks for the invite CJ, and for letting us shoot all your cool shit!
                            That's the whole reason I buy it, to let other people try it out! I enjoy it. We need more NFA items out there so we can insure it can't be taken away from our kids. I hope when it's all said and done I have two page Schedule A on my trust.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Looks like you guys had fun!

Made this for yall:

Last edited by Moose242; 06-09-2013, 10:15 AM.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• The grammar goes along with it!

Comment

Working...
                                X