No announcement yet.

Shooting GTG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im in if it fits with work. I really want to meet some of u guys.

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
      I would like to go if Mexicans are allowed. All I have tho is a glock 23, an ar15 and a AK
      Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      I'd be willing to hang out with some of you fucks...
      Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
      Sure as long as you bring tacos
      Originally posted by CJ View Post
      What do you guys think of 06/08? Around noon till whenever.
      LOLZ...

yeah works for me, its a weekend im not working. BTW, where will this be? I know CJ said his range, but i have no idea where that is.

Comment

if this goes down, i can put some real faces to these avatars...

Comment

What do you guys think of 06/08? Around noon till whenever.
          Anyway to make it 6/9? Just asking sundays are easier for me. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
            Anyway to make it 6/9? Just asking sundays are easier for me. Lol.
            Usually Sunday is preferable at my range, but there is an idpa match that day.

Range is in Alvarado near 35W/67.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Usually Sunday is preferable at my range, but there is an idpa match that day.

Range is in Alvarado near 35W/67.
              Cool. Understand. I will see what I can do about work. I want too go. And its just down the road from my house.

Comment

holy crap, i live 10 minutes away!

Comment

Sorry can't remember if its private or do we need to kick in some range fees? Doesn't matter either way just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
                    holy crap, i live 10 minutes away!
                    Where you at? Must be close to me.

Comment

Cool. Understand. I will see what I can do about work. I want too go. And its just down the road from my house.
                      Fuck that. Go in there and shake your steak at dem bitches and show them who's baws! !!! It will work I'm almost pretty kinda sure.

If not you'll have a great story to tell the wife when you get home early. Either way you'll be shooting on sat.
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                        Fuck that. Go in there and shake your steak at dem bitches and show them who's baws! !!! It will work I'm almost pretty kinda sure.

If not you'll have a great story to tell the wife when you get home early. Either way you'll be shooting on sat.
                        Or I could say fuck u, I took two .45s to the leg I'm taking off. Lol! Pretty sure that would work.

Comment

Won't cost you a dime.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Out, can't make it until after the 16th.
                            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Where you at? Must be close to me.

Garden Acres/35. near the Loves. Nice Jeep...

Comment

Sweet just got it covered. I'm in for sat. See u guys then. As long as I am invited? Just want to make sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X