Shooting GTG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
    Or I could say fuck u, I took two .45s to the leg I'm taking off. Lol! Pretty sure that would work.
    Question is, would it be from a glock,beretta,HK or a Taurus?

Comment

Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
      Garden Acres/35. near the Loves. Nice Jeep...
      Know it well. Ur probabley in my delivery area. Order a pizza from pizza hut amd I'm the one who sends it. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
        Question is, would it be from a glock,beretta,HK or a Taurus?
        Lol. I have a berretta .40. But the rusty .45 shooting at me I could not tell.

Comment

I'm out for the 8th. Way too close to the wife's due date. Maybe next time.

Comment

The 8th is perfect. Any ammo restrictions?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              So you don't want to meet me?
              I do, but I want to do it at a AR build GTG, I've bought all these AR parts and I don't know what I'm doing. This is worse than opening a 1k piece puzzle...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Looks like I can't make this one, can't find someone to watch the kiddos and find a hotel room.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Yeah, I can't make the 8th, and I don't have enough bullets either.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Out on the 8th, I'm going bow fishing all weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by cad424 View Post
                      The 8th is perfect. Any ammo restrictions?
                      Just no tracers. And that's a self imposed rule seeing as I caught the range on fire last year.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Wish I could make it, but I'm working.

Comment

Reactive targets maybe?
                          Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

anybody got a clay slinger? can we shoot any birds up in this piece?

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                              anybody got a clay slinger? can we shoot any birds up in this piece?
                              Yep, thats the plan, shoot clays and then later shoot whatever.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'll bring the 870 and as many shells as I can afford. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X