X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"No expense spared, gun has everything you could want or need."

I didn't see an RDIAS in there.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      Lmafo

Reminds me of the trucks that look like they drove through a Autozone, picking up every adhesive backed item and rolling out like they are the biggest rooster on the block...lol
      ...and then posting an add to sell the truck for the cost of the truck plus the total of the Autozone receipts. This guy has the same train of thought of those that want to sell their heavily modified project car for what they have in it, somebody has to really want that specific rifle to pay anywhere close to $3k for it, and that type of buyer is few and far between. It may take a while, and quite a few low ball offers, but he'll come down in price, and or part out the accessories and ammo.

Comment

Flip up front sight is put backwards and shit. Lol.
        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

If it had a different stock it wouldn't be as bad
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

You have to love the MBUS in front of a scope, backwards, mounted on top of the gas block.

Comment

Originally posted by bybotie View Post
              You have to love the MBUS in front of a scope, backwards, mounted on top of the gas block.
              Perhaps he likes hot sights.
              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

What happens if you have to shoot your gun backwards? You're unprepared my friend.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

All that stuff on it, and yet still nothing that says "Zombie" or anything zombie-related. what a noob.

Comment

I just posted that it is on backwards----------priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                      I just posted that it is on backwards----------priceless.
                      haha. They will probably ban you.
                      WRX

Comment

Well, he does have the preferred stock and optic for a short barrel / cqb type rifle...

Comment

Nothing wrong with that stuff.

If it was on multiple rifles LOL
                          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
                          X