Recommend me a turkey/water fowl gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bybotie View Post
    I am not a Winchester guy but the new Super X3 Composite is the tits. All external parts are Perma Cote. It will shoot all 5 rounds in under 1/2 second without knocking you off target. Best of all it's under $1,000.
    I just checked that out and it is exactly what I am looking for. 3-1/2" chamber as well. Thank you! I will probably be buying one here in a few weeks now.

Comment

bass pro has a remington versa max for $999 on a aug. 9 for their daily special. it's not camo though if that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
        bass pro has a remington versa max for $999 on a aug. 9 for their daily special. it's not camo though if that matters.
        Thanks, but there's no Bass Pro here. lol I have a Cabela's about 30 minutes away in WV though. I saw they have them as well.

Comment

Get a punt gun and call it a day.

Originally posted by MR EDD
          i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
          Originally Posted By: Polska
          I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

I'm pleased with my Stoeger 12 ga. I don't plan on waterfowl but if I wanted to, it'll shoot 3 1/2 shells.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
              I'm pleased with my Stoeger 12 ga. I don't plan on waterfowl but if I wanted to, it'll shoot 3 1/2 shells.

http://www.stoegerindustries.com/fir...model-3500.php
              Damn! That looks like a Benelli!
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                Damn! That looks like a Benelli!
                Probably because they own stoeger, or well beretta owns both of them lol

Maybe it is because my first shotgun I bought for myself was a Beretta, but I will always favor Beretta. My Dad has a Benelli Montefeltro and I prefer shooting my cheap 390 any day over that gun.

Comment

Tikka is owned by Beretta as well, and I love my Tikka rifle. Smooth as hell. Shoots excellent.

Comment

As is Sako.
                    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I will say that Benelli has some of the lightest and smoothest actions I've EVER felt. I can't rack the bolt on any other shotgun with my pinky without even trying like I can on a Benelli. But with that being said, I still think Beretta shotguns feel better in my hands.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

If money were not an issue.... BirdDog has a Benelli that I was drooling over at the last shooting outing. That gun was just plain smooth. I forgot what model it is but is had this faux carbon fiber stock/fore grip with polished or plated action....beautiful.

Comment

Yeah the good water fowl guns will have that polished/plated action to prevent corrosion.

Comment

Working...
                          X