No announcement yet.

I Fell in love today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9mm is bad about overpenetration. If you go with the 9mm try to find self-defense rounds that mitigate the risk. When we carried 9mm, the department issued Federal Nyclad ammo for that reason.

Ever thought of the .40 in the same pistol? Wife carries one and loves it. Great pistols.
    Last edited by JP135; 07-19-2013, 05:26 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Was hoping to come in here and see:

I am disappoint.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        Hadn't shot one yet. I've just been looking for a nice 9 mm I'm pretty much sold on this gun might pick it up tomorrow.
        Meet me at gunzone mesquite and shoot my xds before you blow your dough on one. Its all stock with the exception of being clean and broken in.

Comment

I've been kinda wanting one of those. For the prices I have seen them bring, I'd rather buy another PM9

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
            Meet me at gunzone mesquite and shoot my xds before you blow your dough on one. Its all stock with the exception of being clean and broken in.
            I might take you up on that Tyler.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
              Was hoping to come in here and see:

I am disappoint.
              LMFAO. She is beautiful.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I love my XDs .45. It goes pretty much everywhere with me.
                Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  Why the XDs or why in 9mm?
                  Sorry dude. Mostly a, "Why the XDS," but I guess it doesn't really matter.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I love my XD so much, I recently sold all of my other pistols except a 1911. It's 1911s or XDs for me. I'm going to get an XD45 next, and then probably a compact XDM too. I'm not sure if I like the low capacity of the XDS for a modern pistol. I'd rather have a 7 round 1911 if I'm going to have low capacity. I'm taking my wife up to get me a Colt 4.25" 1911 too.

I'm buying an XD45 in the next few days if anyone has one they don't love anymore .

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      I love my XD so much, I recently sold all of my other pistols except a 1911. It's 1911s or XDs for me. I'm going to get an XD45 next, and then probably a compact XDM too. I'm not sure if I like the low capacity of the XDS for a modern pistol. I'd rather have a 7 round 1911 if I'm going to have low capacity. I'm taking my wife up to get me a Colt 4.25" 1911 too.

I'm buying an XD45 in the next few days if anyone has one they don't love anymore .
                      The 9mm comes stock with 7+1 and is available w/ a 9+1 extension. 10rds
                      The 45 is 5+1 (6rds) and is available w/ a 7+1 extension. 8rds

If you can't stop the attacker with 10rds of 9mm or 8rds of 45acp you either suck at shooting or he's wearing armor. I think the 1911 is a fantastic design and cool but they are too damn big and heavy to daily CC under all circumstances. The XDs is a compromise...but like my PF9...you can carry it without any issue in all seasons wearing just about any type of clothing and not be noticed.

Comment

I got a xds 9mm a few weeks ago and love the thing. It's my favorite gun at the moment. Just feels perfect in my hand and is so smooth and accurate. Very happy with my purchase.
                        2002 4.6L 5spd S281

So fast i make speedy gonzales look like regular gonzales

Comment

I've had a XDS .45 for over a year and it is a great carry gun. Very well thought out and shoots great. No where near as bad as you would think a tiny .45 would be.

Comment

Working...
                          X