Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell is going on with Form 3's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gat0r View Post
    Congress are the ones that set the date of 6 months to ATF for form 1s & 4s
    they dont care about us or the money that we tie up.
    Where's that from?

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      Where's that from?
      from the examiners

Comment

plus they lost the Temp Examiners from teh B.S. of the sequester.

Comment

Originally posted by gat0r View Post
          from the examiners
          I've heard zero examiner mention anything about congress telling them to slow shit down.

Comment

Well F me. When I filed my Form 3, I put my trust in as IHaveAMustang Family Trust instead of "The IHaveAMustang Family Trust" so they just kicked it back to Jeff.

Going to try and re-sign the docs tonight..

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
              Well F me. When I filed my Form 3, I put my trust in as IHaveAMustang Family Trust instead of "The IHaveAMustang Family Trust" so they just kicked it back to Jeff.

Going to try and re-sign the docs tonight..
              It has to be verbatim what the top of your trust reads. It use to be that I rarely had a kick back. The last 3 years shit has gotten ridiculous. Now I'm of the opinion that your form will likely get kicked back. I had one form last year kicked back because a suppressor name wasn't capitalized. I've had shit kicked back because of periods not present. It has gotten ridiculous.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Finally got my form 1 approved yesterday! I'm stoked. Its my first NFA item and I didn't even have to do a correction. All this waiting has been killing me though. The down side is they said its been approved, you should have it in 30 days. Im hoping they over shot that number.
                Last edited by red89notch; 09-05-2013, 11:49 AM.
                Originally posted by Marisa
                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                  Finally got my form 1 approved yesterday! I'm stoked. Its my first NFA item and I didn't even have to do a correction. All this waiting has been killing me though. The down side is they said its been approved, you should have it in 30 days. Im hoping they over shot that number.
                  Lately it's been pretty accurate. I use to be 1-2 weeks after approval, but lately it's been closing to a month. Congrats man!
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Since it has been approved you can build your gun though even if the form one is not in your possession yet.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

When did it go pending in the first place?

Comment

I should have mine in the next 30 days as well.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

My two Form 1s should be in the final stages too. I won't be home for 7 weeks so I still have time.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            Since it has been approved you can build your gun though even if the form one is not in your possession yet.
                            I did not know this. I guess I know what im doing tonight.
                            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

I did not know this. I guess I know what im doing tonight.
                              When did you go pending so I can guess on when mine will be done?

Comment

Feb. 13th

truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X