No announcement yet.

Good home shot gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you effin kidding me? $975 bucks for a short barrel $300 dollar 870?
    I've had an 870 Express for 8 years, have put hundreds of rounds thru it and have NEVER had one failure.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      Those are gigantic hunks of shit.

Just like Glocks. Some people say they are worthless pieces of shit that jam all the time. The other half swears by them. I've had several Glocks in my life. I'll tell you now that would be the first weapon I'll Grab if my life depended on it.

Just like the DPMS AR-15 sportical. A lot of people said that they are junk. That almost everybody was having issues with the gas block me misaligned. Well almost years and Several thousand rounds later. My rifle has Has only jammed once. And that's because I was using a cheap $7 Magazine from cheaper than dirt that I was experimenting with. Once that happened switched to P mags and have had zero issues since.

Only beef I have with the KSG And you're right about this. It is way overpriced. I think a good fair price would be around $500. All I'm saying is you can't base opinions about one video. Because if that's the case I can watch old "hickok45"
      And say to myself that this is the best Gun in The world! I try To be as Unbiased as Possible. Except when it comes to "hi point" Anyway I'm running Metaphors lol.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        Are you effin kidding me? $975 bucks for a short barrel $300 dollar 870?
        I've had an 870 Express for 8 years, have put hundreds of rounds thru it and have NEVER had one failure.
        Lol! They're probably out of stock because nobody wants one.

Comment

I like the KSG, but I can't spend that kinda money.

Comment

We used the Mossberg 500 in the Navy. They were some of the most abused, mistreated, poorly maintained wepaons I've ever seen. I never once saw one malfunction.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I picked up a second Remington 1100 with an 18" barrel on the cheap, just like this.

Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Go shoot the KSG before you buy it. I have and it is awkward, clunky and smooth like a broken T5.

OP go buy a 500. They get better with use and age.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

But Keith, it wont look tacticool and gimmicky!
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Mossberg Maverick 88

Cheap version of the 500. What else do you need from a gun that's soul propose is to shoot someone "IF" they break in. Screw that tactical bullshit.
                    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      But Keith, it wont look tacticool and gimmicky!
                      Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                      Mossberg Maverick 88

Cheap version of the 500. What else do you need from a gun that's soul propose is to shoot someone "IF" they break in. Screw that tactical bullshit.
                      The KSG is not something you want sitting on the stand in front of a Jury while someone tries to prosecute you after you have shot someone in your house.

Comment

Lol, true that. Hadn't thought of it from that point of view.

Comment

just ran about 3 boxes through my mossy 590 marine this weekend. works as well as it did when i bought it 20yrs ago. sweet christ i am getting old.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            I picked up a second Remington 1100 with an 18" barrel on the cheap, just like this.

Comment

Working...
                            X