No announcement yet.

Sbr ak-47/74

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah if you have more than one I would be interested, depending on price of course.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'll look this weekend. I know I have a g1 kit, but don't know the rest.

Comment

I have three FAL kits. Two G1's and one L1A1. One G1 receiver and one L1A1 receiver. One RPK kit a few Ak kits and Ak recievers, and three Sten MK IIIs, one Sten Mark V, and three semi auto Sten kits. All have the barrels. Kind of lost intrest in building much anymore so I might consider parting with these.

Wayne in FW

Comment

Originally posted by Falcongunner View Post
          I have three FAL kits. Two G1's and one L1A1. One G1 receiver and one L1A1 receiver. One RPK kit a few Ak kits and Ak recievers, and three Sten MK IIIs, one Sten Mark V, and three semi auto Sten kits. All have the barrels. Kind of lost intrest in building much anymore so I might consider parting with these.

Wayne in FW
          I might be interested in AK or RPK kits if 74's

Comment

Wayne in FW
            I kind of want that L1A1 stuff.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Ak's are all 7.62. I have a "prominent armory member" wanting a price on all my inventory. Once I get it out of storage and see what I have I will contact anyone interested in order and by offer.

Comment

Ak's are all 7.62. I have a "prominent armory member" wanting a price on all my inventory. Once I get it out of storage and see what I have I will contact anyone interested in order and by offer.
                Dammit CJ!
                Originally posted by Marisa
                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

The last of my FAL stuff is just upper halves. Probably means the lowers when we sorted through the 100k kits or so we bought got thrown away because of some minor flaw.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                    The last of my FAL stuff is just upper halves. Probably means the lowers when we sorted through the 100k kits or so we bought got thrown away because of some minor flaw.
                    So what uppers do you have and what are you wanting?

Comment

Ak's are all 7.62.
                      Are they going to be gold plated?

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                        Are they going to be gold plated?
                        Platinum plated!

Comment

Working...
                        X