Thoughts on Ruger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    My carry is a (way oversized) p95DC. I've had several p-series SA pistols and have never had an issue.
    The p95 is a great weapon. Only ruger that I have expierence with. My dad has the 9mm. It has been his carry weapon for at least 10 years. He has fired thousands of rounds through it with no problems. This past summer it started jamming. I asked him when was the last time u broke it down and cleaned it good. He said never, I dont know how. I said what, no wonder its jamming. I broke it down, cleaned it good, we have fired 500 rounds thru it since and not one jam. I love this gun because of the dc, the sa, and da.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
      The p95 is a great weapon. Only ruger that I have expierence with. My dad has the 9mm. It has been his carry weapon for at least 10 years. He has fired thousands of rounds through it with no problems. This past summer it started jamming. I asked him when was the last time u broke it down and cleaned it good. He said never, I dont know how. I said what, no wonder its jamming. I broke it down, cleaned it good, we have fired 500 rounds thru it since and not one jam. I love this gun because of the dc, the sa, and da.
      I had a p95 that got stolen when I was 16. Man I loved that thing
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

My SR40 and Ruger Scout .308 have both performend flawlessly and will feed anything I give them without issue.
        1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
        TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
        Work In Progress

Comment

I love my sr9c
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
            Definitely not a Hi Point, not sure if he was joking about that or not. Ya it has the AUG/MSAR body but I hadn't seen one before taking Glock mags.
            It was a joke...

Comment

I also had a Ruger P95 as my first pistol and loved it. It was big and clunky, but it never failed to fire anything I fed it. I ended up selling it to a friend and haven't owned another 9mm since. I always recommend the P95 as a good starter gun to learn on. They are super easy to shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                My SR40 and Ruger Scout .308 have both performend flawlessly and will feed anything I give them without issue.
                The long range community owes a lot to the Ruger Scout. They make buying AI mags way cheaper.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                X