Idpa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idpa

Does anyone shoot IDPA matches? Been wanting to try one.
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Propellerhead has done matches. All I've done is gone to some practice sessions, more so because it gives you more freedom to shoot and present from concealment, rather than going for competition's sake.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
      Propellerhead has done matches. All I've done is gone to some practice sessions, more so because it gives you more freedom to shoot and present from concealment, rather than going for competition's sake.
      He used to go all the time too. But he's been out of the country for a while.

Ben - Search his posts. He has made a number of them about it, with a bunch of good info. There is probably more in Canada too.

Comment

GT Dan used to shoot a bunch, too. PM him. He's cooler than the other side of the pillow.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          GT Dan used to shoot a bunch, too. PM him. He's cooler than the other side of the pillow.
          N TX vstar was taking about him when we went to the range on sat.
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I used to go all the time, but now that .40 cal is $50/100 rounds and almost all the ranges near me have shut down, I pretty much quit. I do think I'll buy another reloader though just to be able to afford to do it every now and then...
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
              I used to go all the time, but now that .40 cal is $50/100 rounds and almost all the ranges near me have shut down, I pretty much quit. I do think I'll buy another reloader though just to be able to afford to do it every now and then...
              I have a pretty sweet deal on ammo through work so I'm looking to get into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                Umm....Hey buddy...

Comment

how much for 500 in 9mm and 500 in .380?

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                    Umm....Hey buddy...
                    You just want me for my ammo.

Comment

I don't see a problem with that.

Where you at, Probie? Every Thursday at 7 at the range in Sherman, they do IDPA practice.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        I don't see a problem with that.

Where you at, Probie? Every Thursday at 7 at the range in Sherman, they do IDPA practice.
                        Carrollton. But I might meet Matt up there one week...... Red river?

Comment

Haha, I could have said the same about you...

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                            Haha, I could have said the same about you...
                            Shit.....

Comment

Carrollton. But I might meet Matt up there one week...... Red river?
                              Yup.

Comment

Working...
                              X