Hi-Point Ugliness Continues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curious. What was you selling them for?

I have one in 9mm and like the hell out of it. Ugly as fuck but it has never not went bang and accurate.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
      I had to swap the quick-detach mount around on the new magnifier due to the left-side charging handle and I'm wondering how well it will go at the range.
      Some one makes a right side charging handle but I can't remember who.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
        Some one makes a right side charging handle but I can't remember who.
        I've seen them, but I'm pretty sure they only work on the 9mm version and not on my 4595TS.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          Curious. What was you selling them for?

I have one in 9mm and like the hell out of it. Ugly as fuck but it has never not went bang and accurate.

I paid 283.99 for the TS 9mm model with forward handle and laser. I sold it for 265.00 plus tax of 8.25%. 18.99 loss per gun. I tried to sell it on Gun Broker, Arms list....THF and Texas Gun Trader.

Never again. It is the only gun I have lost money on. I guess I am lucky. It is really not such a bad gun, it feels very comfortable when you shoulder it. Function ---- I have no idea, never shot it.

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
            I paid 283.99 for the TS 9mm model with forward handle and laser. I sold it for 265.00 plus tax of 8.25%. 18.99 loss per gun. I tried to sell it on Gun Broker, Arms list....THF and Texas Gun Trader.

Never again. It is the only gun I have lost money on. I guess I am lucky. It is really not such a bad gun, it feels very comfortable when you shoulder it. Function ---- I have no idea, never shot it.
            It is really not such a bad gun
            Never shot it.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I paid $270 out the door for mine from cabelas. Only complaint is the trigger feel is like a cheap pellet gun.

Comment

I got a 9mm carbine in a multi-gun buy. I have kept it because the kids love it and it is cheap to shoot. I bought an ATI stock which made it feel more substantial. You could grab the old stock and twist it 45 degrees with your hands. (it was that cheap) I chopped an inch of the butt to make it easier to shoulder. Most of the kids can hit with it surprising well at 50 yds, some a bit further. The best part is that it keeps their hands off my more expensive toys.

A while back one of my wife's Facebook friends was railing on the evils of black rifles. On a whim I Krylon'ed it and sent a picture back saying that I had seen the light and was going green. She was not amused.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                  It is really not such a bad gun
                  Never shot it.
                  Reading AND comprehension is not really your best attributes.

Let me re-phrase in order to quell your overwhelming need to point out the

mundane errors in my underestimated description.

After further review, it is my unqualified opinion that the High point TS 9mm

rifle in the above discussion appears to be "not such a bad gun". Given the

fact that I am highly unqualified to judge, also given that I have not fired

even 1 round in said weapon, makes any opinion I have irrelevant.

Comment

I'd take a keltec sub 2000 that takes glock mags.

Likeitfast can you get me one?
                    2012 GT500

Comment

I still would like one of those too. 30 round ubermag anyone?

Comment

50rd drum!!
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Oh I think I just been one up'd

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                            I'd take a keltec sub 2000 that takes glock mags.

Likeitfast can you get me one?
                            Hit up Phaux first. He is a paid advertiser here. If he can't, then give me a PM.

Randy

Comment

Working...
                            X