Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David View Post
    Yeah that whole situation sucks.
    11.75 months later and the ATF still has no record of anything after 3 attempts through SA.

I ordered 2 cans from Mark and my checks cleared in less than 10 days....

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
      11.75 months later and the ATF still has no record of anything after 3 attempts through SA.

I ordered 2 cans from Mark and my checks cleared in less than 10 days....
      That's just absurd. What's your status with SA now? I know they did somethings for you, but at the same time seems like they're doing shit. I feel bad of the way things have gone down.

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
        I don't have any in stock but if anyone wants the sparrow I can get them for $365 +tax. The last batch of suppressors I got in from Bowers took 4 weeks with e file and that was during the gubment shutdown.
        Had you had your FFL when I bought mine I woulda bought with you. I wasn't a fan of the Silenced America vibe.

Comment

I don't have any in stock but if anyone wants the sparrow I can get them for $365 +tax. The last batch of suppressors I got in from Bowers took 4 weeks with e file and that was during the gubment shutdown.
          Sent ya a PM. Need help setting up a trust and would love to buy a couple silencers from someone local.

Comment

$640 for a Kestrel? Jesus if they get that I need to charge more

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog896 View Post
              $640 for a Kestrel? Jesus if they get that I need to charge more
              Thats with stamp and tax but yea still...

Comment

Hell I get $249.95 for em after tax and stamp thats 470.57

Comment

I want to purchase one. I have a trust set up but really need somebody who has experience with this to look over it and make sure everything is in order. Where are you located? Can you assist help with the process? I'll PM you my cell number.

Thanks
                  Casey
                  "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                  http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                  Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                  Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                  http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                  www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                    I want to purchase one. I have a trust set up but really need somebody who has experience with this to look over it and make sure everything is in order. Where are you located? Can you assist help with the process? I'll PM you my cell number.

Thanks
                    Casey
                    PM sent.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Burned. I just called Gemtech about trading up my Outback II for their disassemble-able model. No dice. They stopped that trade in/up program.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                      X