Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    yes that's the site i used to date the gun. serial # starts with 245NV
    Looks like it was made in 1984. It could've easily taken until 1986 to sell that gun, back then.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      Looks like it was made in 1984. It could've easily taken until 1986 to sell that gun, back then.
      a '84 would be PW...

from what ive read the practical wasnt introduced until '94 and it is no longer imported by browning

Comment

a '84 would be PW...

from what ive read the practical wasnt introduced until '94 and it is no longer imported by browning
        1985 then, my bad. Does it say "Practical," anywhere?

Comment

no it doesnt. it's not meant to say practical on it comparing to the stock photo on their website.

it says signature model on the grip with the patent #s below, and "made in belgium assembled in portugal" on one side and "browning arms company morgan utah & montreal p.q." on the other side of the slide.

how are you getting '85?

Comment

Comment

no it doesnt. it's not meant to say practical on it comparing to the stock photo on their website.

it says signature model on the grip with the patent #s below, and "made in belgium assembled in portugal" on one side and "browning arms company morgan utah & montreal p.q." on the other side of the slide.

how are you getting '85?
              I'm probably just reading that chart wrong. I saw, "1976-1997," then, "Year 1 = ___," and followed after that. If you have time and the inclination, run it by Jackson Armory, and see if they can authenticate it. Those dudes know their stuff.

Comment

i believe you might be. NV would be a '95 and 01001 would be the first gun of that year.

Comment

Working...
                X