Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still looking pretty hard for .22
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• They had some at cabelas but it was pretty expensive. It was $90-ish for 500 rds. It was some weird high velocity type rounds. This was at approx 8PM today at the one in fort worth. They had like 4 boxes of it and people werent exactly yanking it off the shelf

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Still looking pretty hard for .22
        got any powder i can use for reloading 7.5 swiss? i got plenty of .22 im sure i can spare some
        2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
        2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
        2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by MGannaway View Post
          got any powder i can use for reloading 7.5 swiss? i got plenty of .22 im sure i can spare some
          I'm sure we can work something out.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
            Anybody see the deal for the SA XD9 Service Model for $359 at PSA? To bad it sold out pretty quick.
            Dang, thats a pretty decent deal fro a truck gun.

Comment

Still looking pretty hard for .22
              Same here. I have the urge to take my 10/22 out with my nephews. Guess I can fire off some of the 20-30 year old .22 ammo I have.

So what's good price on .22 LR ammo? Might still look around but it's been so long since I bought any I have no idea what's a high price.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                Dang, thats a pretty decent deal fro a truck gun.
                That's what I was thinking as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  Same here. I have the urge to take my 10/22 out with my nephews. Guess I can fire off some of the 20-30 year old .22 ammo I have.

So what's good price on .22 LR ammo? Might still look around but it's been so long since I bought any I have no idea what's a high price.
                  .08 a rd and under is reasonable if you can call it that right now. This .22 shortage is probably the biggest surprise I have had in this whole bs gun craze

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                    .08 a rd and under is reasonable if you can call it that right now. This .22 shortage is probably the biggest surprise I have had in this whole bs gun craze
                    I blame all the "tactical" .22s and the gougers.

Comment

• I find myself shooting 5.56 just to spite all the ridiculous .22 prices. I literally stocked up on everything but .22 before things got outrageous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                        I blame all the "tactical" .22s and the gougers.
                        and blame the people who buy it because they cant find it when they still have boxes at home that they haven't shot. Also the gun show people are to blame because they try to ask 75-100 for a 500 count box. I literally laughed in a couple peoples faces at the last gun show I went to.
                        2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

• All the cheese dicks that buy all the remington buckets and then throw them up on texas gun trader for $100. That shit really pisses me off. Luckily there are a few good guys out there that will trade for what they have in it. I actually shoot it all, there is no stockpile here.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                            I find myself shooting 5.56 just to spite all the ridiculous .22 prices. I literally stocked up on everything but .22 before things got outrageous.
                            Ive also been shooting a lot more .223 and 7.62x39 because its easy to come by.
                            2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

All the cheese dicks that buy all the remington buckets and then throw them up on texas gun trader for $100. That shit really pisses me off. Luckily there are a few good guys out there that will trade for what they have in it. I actually shoot it all, there is no stockpile here.
                              I normally shoot it all too, lucky for you I dont like the golden bullets much.

Comment

Working...
                              X