Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 upper for 317 right now.

CORE Rifle Systems is a manufacturer of quality AR-15 Rifles and Pistols built in Ocala, FL. Established in 2010 as a subsidiary to Good Time Outdoors, Inc.

Come with BCG. Mine shoots like a champ.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Anyone know where to get the sig 1911 BOGO deal locally?
      2006 Civic SI
      2009 Pilot
      1988 GT
      CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
        Anyone know where to get the sig 1911 BOGO deal locally?
        Good luck with that, it's a clusterfuck. Only companies that participated in a special conference with sig at shot show can even get that deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          Good luck with that, it's a clusterfuck. Only companies that participated in a special conference with sig at shot show can even get that deal.
          From what I've read, Sig has already filled that entire quota as well.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
            Anyone know where to get the sig 1911 BOGO deal locally?

It's over. I got an email apologizing for a bunch of apparent fuck ups with that deal, even though I didn't participate.

Comment

• acctually got one
              QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                acctually got one
                Guest checkout and get another!
                2012 GT500

Comment

• Nah, I don't get to shoot all that often so this is fine for now.
                  QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Thanks. I'm just picking up a brick to see if it runs.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• $9 shipping. I guess ill never buy ammo from these guys online.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
                        $9 shipping. I guess ill never buy ammo from these guys online.
                        Who ships ammo for free?
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I guess whats hes trying to say, is that you can go to Cabelas and buy the same box of ammo for $27.99 and pay sales tax of $2.30 for a total of $30.29 instead of buying it online and paying $9.00 in shipping.

Then again if your living out in the sticks and the closest Cabelas is 200 miles away it makes sense to buy it online if its not readily available...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
                            $9 shipping. I guess ill never buy ammo from these guys online.
                            $9 ain't bad at all. Most want like $13
                            2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              I guess whats hes trying to say, is that you can go to Cabelas and buy the same box of ammo for $27.99 and pay sales tax of $2.30 for a total of $30.29 instead of buying it online and paying $9.00 in shipping.

Then again if your living out in the sticks and the closest Cabelas is 200 miles away it makes sense to buy it online if its not readily available...
                              Good luck finding it on the shelf
                              2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                              X