Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Firearms deal of the day - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoken deal on a SBR upper!

PSA CHF 12'' 5.56mm 1:7 A2 Profile - w/ BCG & Charging Handle - $399

Comment

• there we go, been waiting for them to make some SBR uppers for a decent price. You have to love how less material = more money.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        there we go, been waiting for them to make some SBR uppers for a decent price. You have to love how less material = more money.
        I am tempted to pick one up. They have the 10.5" without BCG and CH for the same price.

Comment

• I'm assuming they are carbine gas length.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            I'm assuming they are carbine gas length.
            Yep

Comment

• I know it was posted in another thread, but I would definitely check out http://core15rifles.com. Their Core Melt Down auctions can turn into some great deals. I just got an $899 retail 16" complete piston driven upper, for $480 shipped. I also, got a stripped lower receiver for $34 shipped a few weeks ago.

Look through what previously has sold to get a baseline, and you usually will get what you want for a more than fair price. Anyway, it is kind of fun just to see what people end up buying things for.

Comment

• $25 LPKs from PSA, get 2 and some other minor thing and it is free shipping too.
                Last edited by Darren M; 03-05-2014, 09:59 AM.
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                  those are w/o fire control group...

Comment

• Good call. Luckily, I have a few extra FCGs. thanks for the clarification.
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Awesome, thanks for the link Darren, I've been needing a few of these.

Comment

• So.... Should I NOT ship those spares? PM me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          So.... Should I NOT ship those spares? PM me.
                          Speaking of, those spares you sent showed up today. Thank you a bunch man.

Comment

• Bravo Company USA upper receiver scratch & dent sale:
                            Fully Assembled, with round forward assist and ejection port cover, and T-Markings laser etched into receiver. This receiver has the M4 feedramps machined in.

Bare M4 upper receivers with forward assist and dust cover installed. $74.95
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• not bad, because their BCM that isn't a bad deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X