Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
    Speaking of, those spares you sent showed up today. Thank you a bunch man.
    Glad you got them, hope they serve you well.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• yeah I just realized I'm going to be short a bunch of shit, oh well.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• ???
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I didn't realize those parts kits didn't have hammer/trigger pins. I knew they didn't have the FCG, but assumed (for some reason) they had pins. oh well, no rush, plenty of shit around here to keep me busy.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I gotcha. Pm me how many pairs you need.

Comment

• Given that an Aimpoint Pro costs around $400, you are basically getting PSA upper assembly for $200. Pretty good deal right there.

Comment

• Colt .223 at AIM. 500 rounds for $154

Comment

• Originally posted by billybob81 View Post
                  Colt .223 at AIM. 500 rounds for $154

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=AC223A
                  Great deal if it wasn't steel cased with lead core.

Comment

• Well crap. I am on my phone and just posted the link from the email I just got. I haven't looked at it yet. Thought it sounded too good to be true!

Comment

• Originally posted by Semper299 View Post
                      http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...-handle-1.html

Given that an Aimpoint Pro costs around $400, you are basically getting PSA upper assembly for $200. Pretty good deal right there.
                      Case in point...

Comment

• Stripped lowers $39

Please share your experiences in the aftermarket, helping others make the best decisions about where to spend their money.
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                          Damn those are cheap, and you know they are getting them cheaper then that.
                          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• PSA is having a 20% off sale. Saw a full lower for 149 built.

Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                              PSA is having a 20% off sale. Saw a full lower for 149 built.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/
                              Good heads up. I picked up a EoTech XPS3-0 for $446.20 delivered.\

Edit: Looks like I got the last one.
                              Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 03-12-2014, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                                PSA is having a 20% off sale. Saw a full lower for 149 built.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/
                                sweet, now I can FDE a ptac mid length/anderson lower setup for another truck gun.
                                "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Working...
                                X