No announcement yet.

Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Probably the PSA LPK they are offering all over their site. Seems they are back up to $49 for a LPK now.

Comment

I also bought the full lower build kit from Palmetto. Buffer, nut, 6-way stock, LPK, trigger group, BCG and charging handle for $179.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Lee Precision Load Master 223 Remington Reloading Rifle Kit (Red) - $219.15
        [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Lee-Precision-Master-Remington-Reloading/dp/B003DO5L3G/ref=sr_1_14?tag=slickguns-20&ie=UTF8&qid=1374691261&sr=8-14&keywords=lee%20press[/ame]

Comment

lol that is some ghetto looking shit. I wonder how it works. For the price I'm sure many will give it a shot.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
            ^ Probably the PSA LPK they are offering all over their site. Seems they are back up to $49 for a LPK now.
            They have a PSA parts kit for $50 and PTAC blackhawk parts kit for $30.

I'm trying to justify purchasing the magpul setup instead of the $80 lower/parts kit.

Comment

Insane LPK pricing.... Chinese knock offs maybe?!?!?!
              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                Insane LPK pricing.... Chinese knock offs maybe?!?!?!
                I dunno, I just built out three lowers with the Blackhawk LPK and they seemed to work out well.

Comment

Citadel 1911 22LR Tactical Range Kit 3 Mags, Case, Glasses - $199

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                    Citadel 1911 22LR Tactical Range Kit 3 Mags, Case, Glasses - $199

Huge Selection of AR15 Uppers, AR15 Parts, Ammunition, Handguns, Rifles, Shotguns and Shooting Accessories at Great Low Prices

Crap from all the reviews I've read. Better off throwing your $$$ at one of these: $119.00

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...green-dot.html

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                      They have a PSA parts kit for $50 and PTAC blackhawk parts kit for $30.

I'm trying to justify purchasing the magpul setup instead of the $80 lower/parts kit.

The reviews on this blackhawk parts kit for $30 LPK really suck. Trigger out of speck and needs work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoner View Post
                        The reviews on this blackhawk parts kit for $30 LPK really suck. Trigger out of speck and needs work.
                        All of mine work, but the trigger pull sucks. For the bargain fire builds I am ok with it.

Comment

• The trigger was very heavy and notchy feeling with my Blackhawk rifle kit. A little filing and polishing on the trigger and hammer improved the trigger break and removed all the notchy feeling. I'm pretty pleased over all with the cheap quality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                            I dunno, I just built out three lowers with the Blackhawk LPK and they seemed to work out well.
                            That's all that matters.
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoner View Post
                              Crap from all the reviews I've read.
                              I picked one up for $215 shipped. If it sucks I will just trade it off to some dope for something better. If it work, yay for cheapo guns.

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                              That's all that matters.
                              I wouldn't trust them for anything other than range duty until they have proven to work correctly, but I did hand cycle them extensively and saw no issues.

Comment

• Re The Blackhawk lpks....
                                Kind of like the Harbor Freight of the gun world? Some if their stuff is worth the cash, other stuff I wouldn't give to my worst enemy. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X