Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
    Re The Blackhawk lpks....
    Kind of like the Harbor Freight of the gun world? Some if their stuff is worth the cash, other stuff I wouldn't give to my worst enemy. lol
    Sounds about right. We will see how their $280 upper shoots when they decide to ship my damned orders. Still showing processing on the shotgun I ordered on 12/27 ... FUCKING SHIP IT ALREADY!!!
    Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 01-07-2014, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• From what I understood from their posts on arfcom the are P-tac lpk's with blackhawk grips. The 0P-Tac lpks they claim are made here in the USA
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• They are back!

PTAC 16" 5.56mm 1:7 Carbine Length M4 Profile - w/ BCG & Charging Handle - $289.99

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          Sounds about right. We will see how their $280 upper shoots when they decide to ship my damned orders. Still showing processing on the shotgun I ordered on 12/27 ... FUCKING SHIT IT ALREADY!!!
          Best Freudian slip ever?
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
            Best Freudian slip ever?
            Sure, why not. I just wish those cocksuckers would get a better phone system.

Comment

• I went to the site, put it in the cart, then went to lunch and they were all sold out. I feel like people are buying them to resell them as well. Keep the BCG and Charging Handle and sell the upper for what you paid.

Comment

• Got my Lyman .223 dies in yesterday. Not bad for the $$!
                2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
                  I went to the site, put it in the cart, then went to lunch and they were all sold out. I feel like people are buying them to resell them as well. Keep the BCG and Charging Handle and sell the upper for what you paid.
                  You have to get 'em while the gettin' is good!
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Got my quad rail in the mail yesterday. Simple two piece. Looks ok. A bit on the heavy side but well worth $20 for the lite duty it will see on my gun.
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                      2 Piece Ar 15 Carbine Length Rifle Weaver Picatinny Quad Rail Mount System Aluminum Handguard - $17.33

For those that got in on this, there are a few "used" ones for sale at $12.06, I snagged 2 more of them and added a 5 ounce bottle of Hoppe's #9 for $2.97 as an add on item.

I just installed it on my dedicated .22 and it seems solid, although a bit heavy. Mounting is a bit weird but secure. If you were going to use it on anything other than a range toy you would need some loctite. For under $20 it is a good buy.

Comment

• AR-15/M4 Carrying Handle - $18.18 shipped with prime
                        [ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004LZDKO8/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

Reviews are a bit spotty ... dunno about this one.

Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 01-08-2014, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• link no worky.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            link no worky.
                            Fixed my failure.

Comment

• Surefire MAG5-60 5.56mm 60 Round Magazines - $69.95 after you put it in cart with free shipping.

Comment

Working...
                              X