No announcement yet.

Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I purchased one and returned it. The foam seems REALLY cheap, it will not stand on-end (latches on both sides w/ no stand-offs to let it clear the ground), and the middle latch under the handle is always a pain in the ass. If its just something you're gonna throw in the back of the truck then it should work, but for traveling I'd go for Pelican or similar.

Oh and the keys for the "locks" are all the same. Use a padlock if you get one.

Comment

• Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
      I purchased one and returned it. The foam seems REALLY cheap, it will not stand on-end (latches on both sides w/ no stand-offs to let it clear the ground), and the middle latch under the handle is always a pain in the ass. If its just something you're gonna throw in the back of the truck then it should work, but for traveling I'd go for Pelican or similar.

Oh and the keys for the "locks" are all the same. Use a padlock if you get one.

Comment

• I picked up one of the cases. its the exact same foam pelican cases use, polyethylene ester. I'm cutting foam in 1.5lb PE for my case, though. I did do a friends case with the factory foam and it came out okay. It was a quick and dirty cut, finished with plastidip.

Last edited by CJ; 02-27-2016, 04:43 PM.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I picked up one of the cases. its the exact same foam pelican cases use, polyethylene ester. I'm cutting foam in 1.5lb PE for my case, though. I did do a friends case with the factory foam and it came out okay. It was a quick and dirty cut, finished with plastidip.

that paint job though
          Last edited by CJ; 02-27-2016, 04:41 PM.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
            that paint job though
            Lol
            "I know somebody!"

David

Comment

• S&w m&p 15 sport for $539.00

Comment

• No more 5r rifling on the sport.
                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• quite the bargain
                  Springfield: XDS 3.3 Single Stack 9mm Black Essentials Package with Crimson Trace Laserguard for sale at Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore.

Comment

• NiB M-16 BCG $99.95, free shipping
                    http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...=XAIMBCGNIBBDG
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      AIM sells good stuff and has great customer service.

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                        AIM sells good stuff and has great customer service.
                        Yep! This is the second one of these that I've bought from them. The first was flawless.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                          I came close to buying it that day. Really close.
                          I think I'm going to sell my non-laser Bodyguard 380 and wait for that one to go on sale again some day.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                            Too slow, sold out

Comment

• Originally posted by ryuu View Post
                              Too slow, sold out
                              Damn! Glad I jumped when I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                I came close to buying it that day. Really close.
                                I think I'm going to sell my non-laser Bodyguard 380 and wait for that one to go on sale again some day.
                                How much you asking for the BG?

Comment

Working...
                                X