No announcement yet.

new duty gun ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Told ya............ CZU CZ75 SP-01 40SW DCK 12R NS Tactical 91157. Used by law enforcement around the world. Read some LEO reviews.

Welcome to come by and finger it.

Comment

FYI, if you like SAO guns, the P226 comes in SAO now.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
        Strongly considering going with a M&P 40 or 45 now. Im curious if my Safariland 6004 holster made for my Glock 31 with TLR-1 light will fit my M&P. Anyone have any experience with this?
        I really doubt the holster will fit.
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
          Strongly considering going with a M&P 40 or 45 now. Im curious if my Safariland 6004 holster made for my Glock 31 with TLR-1 light will fit my M&P. Anyone have any experience with this?
          Negative. But do it. M&P's are awesome.
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

We carry Sig P220. Its okay. I own a S&W M&P 45, and I replaced the trigger with an Apex tactical duty carry trigger. If I could carry my own, it would be that gun.

Plus if you send Buds your creds, and get on their police supply site, the M&Ps are 399 for the base model with 3 mags. That is a good deal and applies to all calibers. Hard to beat that deal for such a great weapon.

And by base model, I mean no night sights. If you opt for night sights then the price is 455 I believe.

Comment

Taurus clear lexan snub .38

Comment

Working...
              X