The excrement just hit the fan, you have 5 minutes to grab your things and gtfo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
    I think many people would be surprised how hard it is to make a fire with only a ferro rod, striker, wood, and no other sort of accelerant or fuel. If you can't make a fire in a survival situation, you're pretty much screwed.
    That's the second purpose of my fuel cubes, but also why I carry 2 lighters, matches, and a striker in a small waterproof otter box case. Good info on socks y'all, I'll add a few pair of short and tall ones to my bag when I get home

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      I am more comfortable with the life I am living at this exact moment in time than I have ever been in the rest of the 37+ years that I have lived on this planet. Does that answer your question?
      No that makes no sense in relation to the question.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        No that makes no sense in relation to the question.
        Okay then, how about this: I have no doubts about my ability to adapt to survive any situation that could possibly be presented to me within reason. I use those last two words lightly in the context of this thread.

Comment

• Eric owns a gun now, he can survive anything!

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
            Eric owns a gun now, he can survive anything!

I own 3 guns. You should see my badass Swiss Army Knife though! It's even got a goddamn toothpick so I don't get gingivitis after the apocalypse!

Comment

I am more comfortable with the life I am living at this exact moment in time than I have ever been in the rest of the 37+ years that I have lived on this planet. Does that answer your question?
              So why are you in this thread
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                uh oh Eric, you've upset the tracer driver.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I own 3 guns. You should see my badass Swiss Army Knife though! It's even got a goddamn toothpick so I don't get gingivitis after the apocalypse!
                  At least this guy will be giving blow jobs with a clean mouth.

You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

That's the second purpose of my fuel cubes, but also why I carry 2 lighters, matches, and a striker in a small waterproof otter box case. Good info on socks y'all, I'll add a few pair of short and tall ones to my bag when I get home
                    Throw some strips of duct tape and cottonballs rubbed in vasoline in there. Those are great for starting fire and will burn longer than a match.

Foot care is SUPER important and will be overlooked by many. Throw some moleskin into your firstaid kit, it can be helpful with blisters.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      uh oh Eric, you've upset the tracer driver.
                      Muthafu@kin right

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Fanny pack? Someone isn't wanting to slay that medieval bush that will be roaming the landscape.
                        Lol yea.

It's done so in the event that I have to leave the backpack I have at least a minimal level of gear to survive with.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          Throw some strips of duct tape and cottonballs rubbed in vasoline in there. Those are great for starting fire and will burn longer than a match.

Foot care is SUPER important and will be overlooked by many. Throw some moleskin into your firstaid kit, it can be helpful with blisters.
                          I forgot, I keep a few feet of duct tape wrapped around the base of my water bottle, not a full roll but only a fraction of the weight and no extra space required. Good tip on the cotton balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post

Why am I in any thread? Why are we here? Go ask the Universe then wait for an answer.

Comment

I forgot, I keep a few feet of duct tape wrapped around the base of my water bottle, not a full roll but only a fraction of the weight and no extra space required. Good tip on the cotton balls.
                              I almost forgot, doritos make a good fire starter too
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Why am I in any thread?
                                Dont know, drama? At least that is my impression

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Why are we here?
                                Knowledge...at least that is why I am here

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Go ask the Universe then wait for an answer.
                                I have a feeling it would be a bit like talking to you

Back on topic, there are some REALLY good ideas and list in here. I honestly was going to buy some personal "wants" with some extra money this year, though I think that I will be re-allocating those funds to a small prep bag and a 10/22 takedown.

Comment

Working...
                                X