The excrement just hit the fan, you have 5 minutes to grab your things and gtfo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
    plenty of old people to rob in my neighborhood.
    When did you move to Florida?
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
      When did you move to Florida?
      lol

Comment

• BOB with the regular food, first aid, water purifier, mutli-tool, cleaning kit, sharpener, 550 cord, duct tape, zip ties, Sub 2000. as much 9mm, 7.62, .22 as possible and some .380

Me= SKS, G19, combat knife, ASP, flashlight, tomahawk

Wife= 10/22 , p3at, knife, flashlight

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
        1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
        2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
        2000 F250 4x4 PSD
        2012 Ford Exploder
        www.fquick.com/payne5757
        www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

• I forgot to add my ol lady's BUG gear, I have her some steel that mounts to her front so I can use her as a human shield. The steel was her idea, not mine

Comment

• Might consider my blackhawk vest but its heavy after a while with with that pack of crap added

1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
            2000 F250 4x4 PSD
            2012 Ford Exploder
            www.fquick.com/payne5757

Comment

• Originally posted by payne5757 View Post
              BOB with the regular food, first aid, water purifier, mutli-tool, cleaning kit, sharpener, 550 cord, duct tape, zip ties, Sub 2000. as much 9mm, 7.62, .22 as possible and some .380

Wife= 10/22 , p3at, knife, flashlight

Comment

• Lol the only thing I'd change is the sks if I currently had an AR

2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                2012 Ford Exploder
                www.fquick.com/payne5757

Comment

• Originally posted by payne5757 View Post
                  BOB with the regular food, first aid, water purifier, mutli-tool, cleaning kit, sharpener, 550 cord, duct tape, zip ties, Sub 2000. as much 9mm, 7.62, .22 as possible and some .380

Wife= p3at

You must hate your wife.
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Its a last resort belly gun if she needs it. Maybe I could just give her the 1911 with red dot. She could probably hit with it. I meed a .22 pistol and then shed get that

2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                    2012 Ford Exploder
                    www.fquick.com/payne5757

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• hmm
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          hmm
                          You need a new Jeep with a pintle mount, and a spade-grip conversion for that M16.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            You need a new Jeep with a pintle mount, and a spade-grip conversion for that M16.
                            yeah, way ahead of you there.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Every time someone in this thread picks an SKS as their SHTF gun, a neckbeard gets his wings.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                                What you really need is a 3V with a minigun on the roof and no back windshield.

WOLVERINES

Comment

Working...
                                X