The excrement just hit the fan, you have 5 minutes to grab your things and gtfo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    Everyone I know. Even non gun people would surprise you.
    true dat! i dont bowl, but i have a bowling ball collection that will knock your socks off! makesenseright?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• This is pretty much my back yard, I don't worry about bugging out too much. I worry about all the city folks trying to bug out my way.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        true dat! i dont bowl, but i have a bowling ball collection that will knock your socks off! makesenseright?

god bless.

awesome.
        2012 GT500

Comment

• I'm still trying to figure out once you grab all this shit and start walking down your street with 8 guns and 4000 rounds of ammo and 1 MRE, where exactly are you going?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I'm still trying to figure out once you grab all this shit and start walking down your street with 8 guns and 4000 rounds of ammo and 1 MRE, where exactly are you going?
            Have you not seen Zombieland?

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out once you grab all this shit and start walking down your street with 8 guns and 4000 rounds of ammo and 1 MRE, where exactly are you going?
              To survive!
              2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                Have you not seen Zombieland?

We're going to go to an amusement park and turn the power back on to create a whole lot of light and noise that would obviously attract all the attention we've been trying so hard to avoid?

Comment

• Dairy Queen.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

We're going to go to an amusement park and turn the power back on to create a whole lot of light and noise that would obviously attract all the attention we've been trying so hard to avoid?
                    Precisely.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                      Holy logical fallacy Batman!
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I was always a bit confused that electricity is still on in that movie anyways.

Then again, it's not like they were taking a realistic approach to the subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          Holy logical fallacy Batman!
                          Obviously you're not a golfer. And maybe it would help to define what you mean by "non gun people," if it doesn't mean "people that don't own guns."
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Don't forget to bring a good knife. Night vision and a horse would be nice too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                              Obviously you're not a golfer. And maybe it would help to define what you mean by "non gun people," if it doesn't mean "people that don't own guns."
                              I think he meant "normal" people, that happen to own guns. The "gun people" he is referring to are the guys jacking off with gun oil while watching platoon.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                                Casual gun owners. The people who may either have inherited or just have a gun or two for the hell of it.

According to this, half of Texans of voting age or above have at least one gun:

44% of these gun owners have five or more guns.

This smashes Cobraboys "one in 50" people that he knows figure.
                                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                                X