X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lolz Imma shoot everyone wearing 5.11 pants

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      Sounds like your "everyone I know" comment was invalid as well?
      Not at all. Dont really know anybody without a gun or two.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• I'm just going to go buy another fan and discard the one that is now covered in shit. I'll also call some professional cleaners to clean the area where the shit has been flung.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          Not at all. Dont really know anybody without a gun or two.
          Cool, well I really know 50 people that don't...
          2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            I'd go to ELVIS's house, he has all the Glocks.
            I think he has two.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              For some reason this topic has you guys real testy.

What are you talking about? Haven't you even SEEN Book of Eli, chief? Or Tremors? What the fuck.

Comment

• Would a tazer or stun gun be useful?

Comment

• Rem 700 and a ghillie suit. Thanks for all the cool shit

Comment

• Sorry but I've got a wife and two small boys that I'm not leaving and in the area we live if you're saying my house isn't safe then neither is the neighborhood... I've got some great neighbors, mostly well-armed/redneck and I'm gonna try to stick it out with them for a while.

Now if you're saying all the sudden it's just me, all family dead, etc (zombies... lol). Then I'm taking my AR-15 with tons of mags/ammo. My Glock 22, tons of mags/ammo. Bag with water, lighter/matches, food.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                      This is pretty much my back yard, I don't worry about bugging out too much. I worry about all the city folks trying to bug out my way.
                      I'm jealous and that's one area I would not hit since a lot of others would be going there too. You're in a good situation though...catfish, striped bass and so on.

What general area is your land? I'm concerned about lake levels right now, my boat maybe on mud now for all I know.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Well, bugging in has its inherent problems as well. Lets say your neighbors are all very well armed and you have a coop of defense. In an urban situation you're in a much more densly populated area. Confrontation and loss of life are far higher. I would prefer my risks be more fundamental (like food, water, shelter) than whether or not I'm going to get shot by John '02 Hawk disguised as a trash can.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Lol'd
                          2012 GT500

Comment

• i think i need to add whiskey to my bag. if the world is going to shit, id like a drink
                            07 f250-family truckster
                            08 Denali -baby hauler
                            52 f1-rust bucket
                            05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                            livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                              i think i need to add whiskey to my bag. if the world is going to shit, id like a drink
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                                I'm jealous and that's one area I would not hit since a lot of others would be going there too. You're in a good situation though...catfish, striped bass and so on.

What general area is your land? I'm concerned about lake levels right now, my boat maybe on mud now for all I know.
                                I'm on the west end, that shot is off of the hiking trails between Cedar Bayou and Rock Creek. The Willis Bridge is in the background. I live in the Cedar Bayou area. We have several properties there, one in Sherwood Shores, and some acreage new Big Mineral.

Comment

Working...
                                X