Every day carry guys in here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every day carry guys in here.

This question is for those that carry subcompacts, compacts, and medium to full size guns. Not the pocket pistols like the Keltec PF9, Ruger LCP, or those alike.

Do you guys but your pants/shorts a size bigger or what? I'm sure most of the sub compacts don't take up near the room but I figure the compact to full size guns require more.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

I carry like Jose, larger shirts to cover my weapon. I don't use the holsters that go inside the pants, I don't need any issues when I need to pull out my gun...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That's a good point I hadn't really thought about. I figured most people carried with an IWB holster. I'm a bigger guy so I don't see why current shirts wouldn't cover up my XD45.

Do you have a belt specifically for carrying? I've seen a lot of people suggest the Crossbreed belts.
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I buy my pants in normal size, but I carry a 1911 so it is thin due to single stack magazines.

I carry IWB using a leather holster with double retention clips. The grip is above the belt line so I can draw very quickly. My belt is a 1.75" "Work belt" from walmart. Works great and doesn't sag my pants. I like carrying in Winter way more than Summer (obviously)

Occasionally I don't want to have a beaver tail jabbing me in the ribs all night and switch to my .357 revolver and some cheap IWB holster (did this when watching the Hobbit movies as they are LOOONG movies)

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
          I buy my pants in normal size, but I carry a 1911 so it is thin due to single stack magazines.

I carry IWB using a leather holster with double retention clips. My belt is a 1.75" "Work belt" from walmart. Works great and doesn't sag my pants. I like carrying in Winter way more than Summer (obviously)

Occasionally I don't want to have a beaver tail jabbing me in the ribs all night and switch to my .357 revolver and some cheap IWB holster (did this when watching the Hobbit movies as they are LOOONG movies)
          Full size 1911 or 4"?

Comment

All of my recent britches have been purchased with an IWB piece in mind. Take your piece into the dressing room with you.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              That's a good point I hadn't really thought about. I figured most people carried with an IWB holster. I'm a bigger guy so I don't see why current shirts wouldn't cover up my XD45.

Do you have a belt specifically for carrying? I've seen a lot of people suggest the Crossbreed belts.
              I actually run it inside my pants with the belt on he outside, no issues here.
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                Full size 1911 or 4"?
                I carry my full size (5") most often (for some odd reason I think it is lighter) and occasionally carry my Commander 1911 (4") when I'll be in a car longer.

Comment

I generally wear loose pants/shorts. So mine fits in pretty good. My XL shirts also cover whatever I am carry that day well.

Comment

I've been carrying for a while now so all my pants are a little larger to accommodate concealed carry (even my dress pants). I have a few different holsters depending on my gun and mode of carry but I almost always use my Wilderness Instructors Belt with the 5 Stitch options (it's a little thicker in the area the holster goes) unless I'm dressed up and need a leather belt.

Comp-Tac used to make a holster called a Shirt Tucker that helped conceal a gun even with the shirt tucked in. They no longer offer that model anymore but have something similar in the Infidel but it's not as good IMO. I also tend to wear looser shirts but that's mainly for comfort as I'm heavyset.

Dress carry lately has been regulated to a snubby revolver as my leather belts can't really support the weight of a 1911. Guess that's one of the things I need to do is buy a nice leather belt for conceal carry and also look into an ankle holster for my LCR (don't really care for pocket carry).

Comment

IWB guys, what is your preferred carry position?
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        I carry like Jose, larger shirts to cover my weapon. I don't use the holsters that go inside the pants, I don't need any issues when I need to pull out my gun...
                        Curious are you saying that you don't use a holster or an OWB holster?
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                          IWB guys, what is your preferred carry position?
                          I'm a lefty... 7 o'clock (5 for righty)
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            curious are you saying that you don't use a holster or an owb holster?
                            owb...

Comment

Cw9 in 3'oclock position
                              G32 in 5:30

You can just buy a bigger belt and were the holster tucked between your pants and belt...
                              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                              X