Cj this one is for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
    Reminded me of CJ's penetration graph that showed he only got to 10mm per stroke.
    ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Chris had one or two if I'm not mistaken.
      Ya, had a pet peacock mantis shrimp for a little while. Those things are awesome. And just to make it gun related, they can strike with the power of a .22

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
        ftfy
        10mm sounds better than .4 inches.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
          Ya, had a pet peacock mantis shrimp for a little while. Those things are awesome. And just to make it gun related, they can strike with the power of a .22

Beautiful creatures and for sure my favorite crustacean. When I get my reef tank back up and going I will have a separate dedicated tank just for one of these. They can play real hell on a reef tank when they have hitchhiked into one and are near impossible to catch. Super smart as well.

Comment

Working...
          X