X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    just to make sure i got this....

dohctor and patrick gun post = epic coolness because.... born gun in hand

jeremy and probie gun post= douchebag tacticool because....too young to know anything.

that about sum it up?

god bless.
    More or less. I remember when I bought my first AR15 at age 18 and I thought I was the baddest motherfucker on the planet. In reality, I didn't know shit. I am not much older than them, but I remember trying to develop the same tactical warrior outlook at that age.
    Something similar happens with cars when you turn 16. Every car is a race car and you beat on it, but as you get older and acquire a faster cad you're much less spirited. At a young age you are oblivious to the fact that what you were doing makes you look like an idiot.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• being older than all of you i wonder how ive gotten this far without assholes on the internet talking down to me at every chance they got for doing the exact same shit they have done. yippee-ki-yay motherfuckers!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• my glock 30 cycled 0 out of 5 spent rounds, and fucked every piece of brass up.

Comment

• That video of Grebner actually should teach us all something. They very thing we (you guy's) are arguing about happens. Once he shoots himself (btw, LMFAO) he fucks way up. Why, well heart rate, adrenaline, fear, etc. First thing he should have done is secure that weapon, not place it on the fucking ground and limp away cussing. He should have holstered it and if given time unload it. Second thing I'm still lmfao about is him calling his parents instead of 911 first, hahahahahaha!!!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Glocks suck.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Glocks suck.
              He shot himself with a Kimber 1911 .45 ACP...
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                He shot himself with a Kimber 1911 .45 ACP...
                I was replying in regards to cobramans video, and in a general community awareness.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  You are a hard headed man:

Cliffs-
                  -Handguns are not as deadly as most people think. 6 out of 7 people survive their injuries
                  -It’s impossible to assess injury severity at scene properly
                  -There are often no exit wounds
                  -Handguns have a very low penetration depth
                  Hold up. So a 9mm carbine isn't a good home defense weapon?
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• The plot thickens
                    2012 GT500

Comment

• And for this conversation, let's just ignore the fact that you're going to have a bullet that fails to exit the barrel every now and then because friction.
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Just out of curiosity, with the exception of barter and grp buy threads, what's the longest thread this forum has had?

Oh, and lorcin ftw

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                          Just out of curiosity, with the exception of barter and grp buy threads, what's the longest thread this forum has had?

Oh, and lorcin ftw
                          Long as in time or long as in pages (posts)? The NSFW forums has some good ones going but I thing the champ so far is in the Picture Forum...

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                            Just out of curiosity, with the exception of barter and grp buy threads, what's the longest thread this forum has had?

Oh, and lorcin ftw
                            deer hunting thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              being older than all of you i wonder how ive gotten this far without assholes on the internet talking down to me at every chance they got for doing the exact same shit they have done. yippee-ki-yay motherfuckers!

god bless.
                              When I was their age I was deployed, all tacticool and shit.

Comment

• Super operator wannabe!
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X