2014 DFWMustangs.net Range Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 50lbs of ammo in 500 magnum.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      I have 50lbs of ammo in 500 magnum.
      So about 100 rounds.
      Originally posted by Marisa
      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
        So about 100 rounds.
        lol
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I hope I can make one of these one day. I'm going to be running a cub scout day camp this weekend. The most fire power I will see will be bb guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            I have 50lbs of ammo in 500 magnum.
            Roughly 600 rounds?
            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
              Roughly 600 rounds?
              yep

Comment

• That's going to be awesome!

How many people would be interested in doing a small competition? I was thinking either a c&r or .22 shoot. I can put together the rules and targets if enough people are interested.

CJ what is the longest distance we will be able to shoot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                  That's going to be awesome!

How many people would be interested in doing a small competition? I was thinking either a c&r or .22 shoot. I can put together the rules and targets if enough people are interested.

CJ what is the longest distance we will be able to shoot?
                  It depends on if you are able to talk everyone into moving further back. You can shoot up to 1000 yards out there, but I would say no more than 400. We will probably be about 100 yards from the berm most of the day, just to make shooting skeet/rifles possible without splitting up.

Comment

• 100 is more than fine just curious is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      Probie will be there, so she won't be.
                      Idk if I'm going
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• I have a little over 100 rnds 338LM if you do decide to go for some longer range stuff.

Comment

• Damn, I would love to shoot a 338LM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Huls2304 View Post
                            I can't make it, but if someone is coming from Little Elm/Aubrey I will donate a 525 pack of Golden Bullets to the cause of fully automatic freedom.
                            I'm in Little Elm and I'm going, I'll shoot you a PM.

I've got 2 hand throwers I think, I know one for sure.
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                              I'm in Little Elm and I'm going, I'll shoot you a PM.
                              I should be at the shop by the time yall are done, stop by, the fridge is stocked.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• [QUOTE=Jewrrick;1385798]Damn, I would love to shoot a 338LM.[/QUOTE
                                I plan to share.

Comment

Working...
                                X