No announcement yet.

2014 DFWMustangs.net Range Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found one of my throwers here, I'll be in and can help cook but have nothing to cook on (grill, etc.). I will bring my pop-up canopy as well.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      Could you bring out my Sparrow?
      Yes

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
      Can you bring my Paradigm?
      Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
        Sounds cool CJ.

Back to food because I'm planning on hitting up the grocery store in a bit. Who's bringing what?? I heard someone said they are bringing ribs. Guess I'll bring some hot dogs and hot links.
        Tablitas, fool!

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Tablitas, fool!
          Well shit someone finally spoke up. OK that's what I'll pick up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
            Well shit someone finally spoke up. OK that's what I'll pick up.
            Note: I will not be attending, but who doesn't like tablitas?

Comment

• I got a grill and some wood coming. Might bring some hamberger meat. Not sure what everyone else is bringing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Back. Fucking. In.

Ill be there early, got to bounce and get back to the shop pretty early too, but I'll be there.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I'm out. Hopefully another time.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Does anyone have a boresight they can bring with them to get a red dot sighted in? Id greatly appreciate it.

Comment

• I have a bore site kit I can bring. Ill throw it in my bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        Note: I will not be attending, but who doesn't like tablitas?
                        Either way, it was a solid suggestion.

Comment

• I know Keith mentioned bring a box of stuff to trade. Would be pretty cool to bring whatever you have laying around for trade, a mini swap

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                            I know Keith mentioned bring a box of stuff to trade. Would be pretty cool to bring whatever you have laying around for trade, a mini swap
                            Figured might as well. I have two pistols that can be bought or traded for.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I'll pick up some burger patties and hot dogs in the morning if someone wants to grab buns and condiments.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                                I know Keith mentioned bring a box of stuff to trade. Would be pretty cool to bring whatever you have laying around for trade, a mini swap
                                Now ya'll are just rubbing it in.... damnit. I have a slew of stuff and need some components!!
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X