No announcement yet.

2014 DFWMustangs.net Range Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah we switched from machineguns to bombs, actually a little of both.

We need some drone action!
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• It was nice to meet everyone again....a big thanks to Keith for some on-the-spot AR assistance and to CJ for organizing the whole thing.

Who was it that brought the grill? Thanks to you too (edit* mudpuppy, what was your name again?)
      Last edited by GeorgeG.; 11-01-2014, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Yeah we switched from machineguns to bombs, actually a little of both.

I'll upload the pics tomorrow, hopefully I can figure out the compass calibration tomorrow and next get together we can get some good video.

Comment

• Had a good time today guys good to see y'all again. Thanks for setting it up!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Yeah we switched from machineguns to bombs, actually a little of both.

You want to shoot at them or need video from one? I'll be ready for sure for the next one with mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
              I'll upload the pics tomorrow, hopefully I can figure out the compass calibration tomorrow and next get together we can get some good video.
              If you need help shoot me a pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                If you need help shoot me a pm.
                Will do, thank you!

Comment

• Thanks CJ for hosting. It was nice to meet a group of you guys in person.

Comment

• da-fuq? I left before the tannerite? I still had a great time, but by next year I won't have to worry about what the wife has planned so I will stay longer.

Huge thanks to CJ for organizing the event, big thanks to CJ, Patrick, and Keith for letting Miche and myself shoot your toys! The highlight for me was the fact that I got to shoot a M-16-SBR-Suppressed gun... that's $600 in tax stamps ALONE, more than a lot of AR's.

I'm uploading a few vids, I'll post them soon.
                    Last edited by bird_dog0347; 11-01-2014, 07:05 PM.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• It was nice to meet the new folks, and to see everyone else again. Thanks CJ for the setup, and Jewrrick and mudpuppy for the grill and for cooking. A good time was had.

I'll work on the getting pics and videos uploaded.

Tannerite is awesome.
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• 'Merica!!!!!!!!

Stevo

Comment

• Guys, I had a great time. Zero incidents and zero near misses (other than flying clobs of dirt) and what looked like a safe environment given the amount of people. Great turn out. Nice to meet you folks that I hadn't met before. Thanks for bringing the grill and cooking too.

I had technical difficulties with the GoPro. I only have one of the Tannerite videos, the last one. I did get some videos of the M1919, so as soon as I can figure out this stuff, I will get them uploaded.

Patrick, my shotgun said it feels violated.

Brad, I can't wait to see the aerial shots of the group.

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                          It was nice to meet everyone again....a big thanks to Keith for some on-the-spot AR assistance and to CJ for organizing the whole thing.
                          Your welcome George. Good thing we caught it before it got worse.

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                          da-fuq? I left before the tannerite? I still had a great time, but by next year I won't have to worry about what the wife has planned so I will stay longer.

Huge thanks to CJ for organizing the event, big thanks to CJ, Patrick, and Keith for letting Miche and myself shoot your toys! The highlight for me was the fact that I got to shoot a M-16-SBR-Suppressed gun... that's $600 in tax stamps ALONE, more than a lot of AR's.

I'm uploading a few vids, I'll post them soon.
                          Nick it was good to finally put a face with the name.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            Guys, I had a great time. Zero incidents and zero near misses (other than flying clobs of dirt) and what looked like a safe environment given the amount of people. Great turn out. Nice to meet you folks that I hadn't met before. Thanks for bringing the grill and cooking too.

I had technical difficulties with the GoPro. I only have one of the Tannerite videos, the last one. I did get some videos of the M1919, so as soon as I can figure out this stuff, I will get them uploaded.

Patrick, my shotgun said it feels violated.

Brad, I can't wait to see the aerial shots of the group.

Your welcome George. Good thing we caught it before it got worse.

Nick it was good to finally put a face with the name.
                            Agreed... if you ever need help with the cobra and want a total hack of a mechanic, just let me know and if nothing else, I'll bring the beer. But there's always that danger of me stealing that ACOG.

Stevo

Comment

• It was great putting some names to faces and thanks for the tasty food!

Comment

• Thanks to everyone who had a hand in scheduling/setting up/securing the range day. The gf and I had a blast. Thanks to everyone who loaned us toys to mess with. I tried to barter ammo for gun usage, but everyone refused. If I owe anyone ammo, just let me know.

Also, whoever cooked and brought supplies, let me know if you need any cash. I didn't really pull my weight with the hot chocolate. Thanks for not blowing up my drink cooler, though! It was great to meet a bunch of new people.

The biggest thing I'm always amazed by, and appreciative of (besides everyone being so laid-back and nice) is the knowledge and advice/input. That, alone, is just as valuable as the trigger time is for a casual shooter like myself. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                                X