No announcement yet.

2014 DFWMustangs.net Range Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a little late to the party in responding. I took off a little early towards the end as my nephew called me up for a ride home from Cedar Hill back to his house but that's another story. I just wanted to thank CJ for sitting this up and for inviting everybody. I missed the last GTG but I'm glad I made this one. Thank you to everybody that showed up, sorry but I'm bad with putting names to faces, that's my fault for not hanging out enough. As was mentioned before, thank you for everybody that allowed me to pop some rounds in their guns even though I had virtually nothing to share (compared to what was brought out).

Some things I learned and appreciated. I love the group we have here, they are unselfish. Everyone is ready to share out whatever they have and not expect anything in return. Thank you. It's nice being with such a large group of people that I felt safe on the range compared to some of the other gun ranges I've been to. Everybody looked out for everybody else. When someone got thirsty, drinks were shared. When we got hungry, there was plenty of food to go around. I brought food but it didn't even get touched, you guys missed out! The tablitas will be lunch tomorrow for the Cowboy game. I'll have to make sure the next time one of these things come around that I'm the first one to fire up the grill and cook some food. Ammo and guns were shared out regardless of what your brought out. Same goes for help with a gun or tools that were needed to help with a problem. I loved the way everybody pitched in to clean up the range at the end! I hang out with another group that when we go camping, at the end of the trip it's unspoken rule but everybody does the same. Love it.

But most of all, I got a chance to learn more about guns but nobody ever made me feel stupid. Keith has way to many AR's that any normal should have. CJ has enough full autos to make any normal person jealous. I know I want an M1A now along with an AR SBR. And a Mossberg 930 has to be at the top of my list along with a silenced .22; it's just a given for anyone that saw or shot it. I need to stock up on more ammo. And I don't know his screen name but a belt feed automatic machine gun should be a GOD damn right that everybody should have. That was just pure sex. And yes.... blowing up shit should be something everybody has a chance to enjoy!

I'll post some pics and video tomorrow sometime. Had a BLAST!!! If there is ever a zombie apocalypse or some nation invades us, I'm not depending on the government to protect us. I'm doing anything I can to hang out with this group.

Night everybody. I've been drinking for six hours and need to get to bed for church in the morning. God bless.

Comment

• FML. I can't believe I had to miss out on this
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• It was nice meeting you guys. I had a great time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
          And I don't know his screen name but a belt feed automatic machine gun should be a GOD damn right that everybody should have.

Comment

• Looks like great times were had by all!

Comment

• Good times. The only bad part was my amazing sun burn.

Comment

• Looked like fun! Is there a Spring event?
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Spring event? I hope we don't have to wait that long. Maybe a Fall Shoot part duex!
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    Spring event? I hope we don't have to wait that long. Maybe a Fall Shoot part duex!
                    Agreed!

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                    It was nice meeting you guys. I had a great time!
                    You were there, and didn't bring the knife?
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      Spring event? I hope we don't have to wait that long. Maybe a Fall Shoot part duex!
                      No joke, someone said next year and I was like damn that's too long to wait!

At this point if you wait a few months it's gonna be cold as shit. Might as well wait till spring.

Comment

• I've raced at Motorsport Ranch Cresson in early January. If you can race, you can shoot. I'll be at the next one!
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Some videos from the range day.

M1919 vs. Tannerite!

AR vs. Tannerite.

I believe this is a slow motion video of the same shot.

.338 Lapua vs. alot of Tannerite.

Last edited by Jose; 11-02-2014, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• M1919 getting down.

SBR AK and M1919 Rocking and Rolling.

Silenced Full Auto AK.

And probably the funnest gun to shoot, a full auto and silenced .22 LR AR.

Comment

• Thanks for organizing CJ, and good to see/meet everyone. Next time, ill remember to bring ammo...
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Dat slow mo! Hey Jose how did you get audio with your slow mo? Mine is always without audio.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X